Reviews for Star Trek: Age of Wonder
Guest chapter 60 . 12/8/2019
This is the Best. Star Trek. Crossover. Ever. At least to me, that is. I don't know how should I describe my feelings towards this awesome piece of fanfiction, but I want to say that this crossover fic is wonderful! And while it's been nearly 2 years since you finished this fic, I can't help but notice that the day you updated the last chapter is also my birthday… anyway I look forward to more fics related to this great crossover! I loved it, thank you for having written the fic, !
-KaitouStarlight
Guest chapter 60 . 9/10/2019
This was a Damn Good Story
moviecowboysforever chapter 60 . 7/27/2019
I absolutely Love, Love, Love this. We'll written. Thank you so much. Must go watch Wonder Woman now. Can't wait for the next adventure.
Diana chapter 60 . 3/23/2019
I loved this, I wish you would write more Star Trek or Wonder Woman fics.
caffeinedelusion chapter 37 . 11/13/2018
Minor quibbles about canonicity and consistency in the Khan arc aside, I'd say this is excellent work, and reflective of a strong knowledge of all materials involved. Well done.
caffeinedelusion chapter 20 . 11/11/2018
Jim Kirk has experienced being multiple people before. He mind-melded with Spock Prime, and through that experienced some measure of the people Spock Prime had melded with, including Kirk Prime and Picard.
Caffeinedelusion chapter 14 . 11/8/2018
Khan wasn't GIVEN augmentations. The Augments were gene-edited designer babies. They were literally born augmented.
Caffeinedelusion chapter 12 . 11/8/2018
The Eugenics Wars happened in the 90s... Diana was living in Man's World at the time. If she knew about Khan, she'd have known about the Eugenics Wars.

It WAS implied in Enterprise that the Eugenics Wars were something that was kept classified until sometime in the mid-21st century, though. Most of the people living in America and Europe didn't hear about them until that point.
oxon chapter 60 . 10/30/2018
Absolutely amazing story. The complexity of the different strands, woven together so deftly - just amazing. At times, the mythology was a bit heavy, but you always managed to move the story along at a satisfying pace. When I rewatch Wonder Woman, I don't think I will be able to see Steve Trevor as anything but the way you have portrayed him here. Congrats on a marvellous story!
Shadowess 88 chapter 25 . 9/10/2018
I was thinking nah, no way. Then I started going, oh ya I can see that. 5 hours later I hit this spot and I am so glad I am at home because I nearly dropped my phone in unparalleled excitement. Nexus! Guinan! With events changing so drastically from the deviation of the Prime Timeline, why not?! I am so thrilled to finally read a crossover story that takes advantage of the Nexus instead of relying on Q (mind you I adore him however). I'll finish reading this tale over the next few days but this is now an instant favorite! Well done!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 60 . 9/7/2018
Absolutely astounding work you've done here! I was completely enthralled from start to finish, especially with how you had the Borg be uncovered a century prior (though certain elements of Starfleet Command would know about them via the NX-01 Enterprise's mission to stop resurrected drones left over from the events of "Star Trek: First Contact") to their Prime Timeline reveal and tie it into Darksied's efforts to gain the Anti-Life Equation. That and all the effort to explore how Kirk looked like Steve Trevor and how Diana would handle the resurrected soul of her first lover.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 60 . 9/2/2018
A fascinating storyline that more than lived up to expectations, I assure you.
I still have doubts about how relatively long it took for Kirk to realise that he was addressing Superman and Wonder Woman at first, but I nevertheless came to approve of your decision to have this more solitary Superman ‘retire’ after so many losses where Diana decided to return to the fold. Later twists such as the Borg being tied to Darkseid continue to impress, neatly combining the greatest nightmares of both universes into one terrifying threat, while Damian’s role in Khan’s history demonstrates his inability to consider the moral course of action in favour of the more direct option.
Your resolution of the ‘question’ of Kirk’s resemblance to Steve Trevor was very well-handled, giving Kirk and Diana time to get to know each other without Kirk wondering about how much of that is just based on who he looks like, as well as Diana’s reasons for keeping that secret in the first place being perfectly plausible without ever appearing forced. The trip to Delphine felt a bit of a stretch in the sense that it was a very blatant ‘deus ex machina’, what with Kirk and Diana experiencing a dream that they had to go there, but I did like the twist with Guinan’s appearance as an advisor, and there’s something to be said for the idea of the Nexus being connected to the Speed Force under the scenario you describe.
The confrontations after the slave market are handled very well, bringing Jaylah back to the crew while also allowing for a few other neat tie-ins to other storylines, such as the appearance of Mogh and his father or Ares’s role in the events of this timeline’s version of “Taste of Armageddon” or this new version of “Enterprise Incident”.
The final revelation of the true identity and motivations of their main villain are very well-introduced, fitting all the previously-established pieces of the puzzle together while making it clear that their foe got that far because nobody had any reason to realise that she was the problem. While I slightly questioned Athena’s role in the final confrontation as a bit ‘deus ex machina’, there’s something touching about the resolution to Diana’s last real reason for avoiding starting anything with Kirk, and there was definitely a GREAT deal of satisfaction to be had in seeming Cale be denounced by Kirk rather than Diana, as the woman who always denied Diana’s mission was possible faces the man who believed in her goal long before he met her.
There is a slightly bittersweet moment in the final musings on the consequence of Kirk’s change, but with the hints of the Nexus as an alternative, you leave us with hope for the future in so many ways; congratulations.
Calliope's Scribe chapter 60 . 7/26/2018
This is an incredible story! Your writing is fantastic, and I have been hooked from the first chapter. I hope you continue writing stories, because you have a real gift. Thank you!
soccersack chapter 60 . 7/12/2018
Awesome story! Not normally a big reader of star trek fics, but this one intrigued me. Im so glad I decided to give it a go! I thought that you did every character you portrayed justice and brought them to life on the page. Well done :)
masterdude94 chapter 60 . 6/29/2018
Wow. This story is... WOW! Easily the best WW fic I have read, though there aren't many.
You should be proud! Very proud! This story is amazing, and brought tears to my eyes almost every chapter! I love the whole Steve Trevor is Jim Kirk thing you did, it worked beautifully!