Reviews for I Will Remember You
Sorafi Lynn Mioto chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh my God...I almost cried. This is very touching.
Lovah chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
wah!

its soo sad and lovely!

*sobs
ayu chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Oh! I just loved your...story~! ( Is it a story?) Anyway, it was so sad...I almost cried. No, seriously. Well, hope you write more!
Jolan1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Now that I've stopped crying, I just wanted to let you know how deeply this fic touched me. My brother dedicated this song to me at his high school graduation party after handing me a rose. He was killed in a car wreck a few days later. Hearing Tokiya's words in this fic in places sounded so much like my own at times. Now I may even believe my brother is watching over me, trying to talk back, just like Mifuyu. Thanks for this wonderful wonderful fic. And long live Mikagami.
Rinko chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
Hey, I don't normally do this, but still... I love this song (that's irrelevant) and you did a nice job in this fanfic. It had such a hopeful ending too I just thought you might like to know too that you've been nominated for the FoR Fanfic Competition Anyway, it's a lovely fanfic, just like all the others you've written so far.
Rinko chapter 1 . 12/4/2000
raydance chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
*cheers the ever wonderful rave* great one. loved it lots.
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
It's always nice to see Mikagami written as being very vulnerable and weak... his sister is good at getting past his 'front'. I like that. _
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
That is really cool that you mixed poems in with the stories good idea
kumiko chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
gosh! where do you get all these great ideas? each fic you write is different from the last! *sighs in amazment* wow, these are all great! well buh-bai for now! (_-)