Reviews for Midnight Nimbus
Abigail Rocha chapter 4 . 2/5/2021
Soo cute OMG! I want to put baby Obito in a jar and protect him. Nishiki is so cuute too
Roxas fleur chapter 4 . 11/2/2020
Great premise! Please update
Amaterasu53 chapter 4 . 8/4/2020
So adorable! What a great concept!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 4 . 3/25/2019
AWWW! It's so adorable, KAWAII!
Mighty Empress chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Oh my gosh! All these chaps are just adorable! I can't stop "awe-ing" with all those cuteness! WAAHHH I thought this would be a NaruXKashi fic but I was surprised it's a twinfic! WOAH ok never read like this before & I was curious on how you would handle this out. BUT. dudeeee this is just BEAUTIFUL! LIKE WOW WOW WOW. I was digging for some NaruXKashi romance but this works just as nice! love it! their bonding is just to die for! if only me and my twin would be like that too when we were young but yeah we kill each other not like those too! can't stop gushing! i am eagerly waiting for your update author-san! I am eager of your writings and I wonder how you would play this out! bless you!
Espeon35 chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
Aww! I love the story of Naruto and Kakashi as twins. This is my first time reading a story like this so I'm glad you wrote the story! Though, I have to say that the canon will definitely be different now with Kakashi having a younger sister that is Naruto.
Ninjazzz chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
I can't believe it took me this long to post a review for this awesome story. I love how Nishi-chan is like 'she lets her friends treat him like that? yeah I don't like her already. ' I love how she and Tibi-chan are now friends and how well kashi knows her to know the guilt she felt over possibly hurting Obitos feelings.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
Interesting concept, please go on.
C'Riverblade chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
Awww this is so cute! I love it!
The Plague Doctor chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
I love Nishiki so much! She's literally too adorable lol. This was an incredible chapter ;)
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
Yay she finally meets Obito!
Ayuni Yuukinojo chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
waaawwww,, they are so cute~ i really love this chap... thanks for your update...
C'Riverblade chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Kyaaaaaa! This is just so cute! I love this!
Tsunamijackson chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
:) I honestly love this idea. I can't wait to see how having a sister shapes Kakashi
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 3 . 7/18/2017