Reviews for Proximate
Lostyourmind chapter 21 . 5/7
Ooh totally in love with this story! Such a feel good read! Thank you for sharing!
Shiaira73 chapter 20 . 5/4
lol... 3rd story of yours that I have read this week. I am really enjoying your stories. Thanks for the fantastic journeys. I just favorited you as an author. Keep up the great work and once again... thanks for sharing your stories.
AnnePEI chapter 21 . 5/1
I read Chronos before I read this one... I’m so glad to read another long Dramione. This is one of my favourite!
It was written ages ago, so you might have fixed this, but you want to watch your pronouns when you’re talking about 2 people... if the house was Draco’s and Hermione’s, it would be his and her house, not his and she’s house, etc. I find it easiest to just imagine if I’m writing one person and the right pronoun usually comes to mind then.
Thank you for this, it was sweet, interesting and uplifting. The Longbottoms, while I understand Rowling’s perspective, were one of the most tragic parts to the original, so I was thrilled to see a happy ending for them!
Amber26262 chapter 21 . 4/21
Just a quick word to say how amazing your stories are ! I’m so glad there are so many of them, I can’t stop reading them ! Dramione forever ! Don’t ever stop writing !
Ellae chapter 4 . 4/12
I usually never review til I finish a story (I’ve been burned before... and I’m a bitch) but your writing has so rapidly grown in authenticity and appeal, it’s truly a pleasure to read. Hermione’s brokenness and confusion, along with the realistic focus on her work, plus Draco’s straightforward yet still appealing nature has been a delight. You’ve created some compelling characters in a short time which is always an impressive feat and so enjoyable.
Looking forward to where this goes,
e
Jgets chapter 21 . 4/5
This was such a great read! I couldn’t put it down! The medical aspect was great. I have 9 years in the medical field and you did this fantastically!
This was truly amazing. I loved every single moment of this and never wanted it to end. Thank you so much for something so wonderful!
magiemae chapter 21 . 3/26
Great Story. Thank you.
BernerMom chapter 21 . 3/23
Absolutely beautiful! I was terrible and binged this story on my first weekend of spring break. Now to go read more of your works.
hermionegrangerfan2017 chapter 21 . 3/18
I just want to say I absolutely love your stories. I am working on reading all of them while I wait for more of Distance to come out.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 21 . 3/15
I have really enjoyed reading this story. I am glad, you chose to add an epilogue. It sums everything up nicely, and also gives an update of how Astoria is. Very nice!

Thanks for posting!
BookishRaven chapter 21 . 2/27
Loved this!
Joanna Valente chapter 21 . 2/26
Coisa mais linda essa fic!

Eu morri de chorar em alguns capítulos!

Super recomendo!
LadyKenz347 chapter 1 . 2/24
OMG! My heart kinda plummeted in the best way when she realized they were neighbors. Perfectly written, of course, although I expected no less!

Man, I think in all my Dramione wanderings I've never come across Quidditch Draco and I am so here for it. Also, pesky pansy won't be a problem will she? because I don't like the allusions to her and her drama lol but I trust you oh brilliant orchestator.
AA-saku chapter 21 . 2/22
Omaigadss, that is a totally awesome story you got there. Love your writing. I'm currently binged reading all of your stories.