Reviews for Of Cunning and Courage
EStrunk chapter 5 . 9h
Glad that Neville and Harry (sort of) apologized. That's at least progress. Should be exciting to host the ball.
Yay! And a wedding and kid snippet would be lovely...
EStrunk chapter 4 . 14h
So who set Snape's robes on fire? Nice to see Draco and Hermione getting along a little better. Cracked me up to hear the quidditch game described.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 21h
So things aren't all roses with Draco. I do like that she kept them from going and getting caught. Love your descriptions of the Slytherin common room, etc. Of course, they could magically keep it from being damp. The bit with the lipstick colors was fun.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 22h
I hope there isn't too much Weasley bashing. Are Draco and she distant enough cousins for a romance to be okay? I don't mean to sound critical. I love your Hermione's personality and talent. I love that she is still kind enough to help Neville, and brave enough to talk back (at least in her head) to the sorting hat. Not appreciating Harry yet.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 22h
I was so excited to find this fic, since I was just looking for something different in the Dramione world. I love how you do this chapter from her grandfather's POV. It shows that she is thoroughly pureblood, but also gives hope that she won't be a stereotypical snob. Her relationship with her house elf was interesting. Her grandfather's authority was also striking. Luckily, he's a good guy.
laurel elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/21
Absolutely adore this story. This story is so underrated. Excellent work.
Much love from the UK,
Laurel~
yolily6 chapter 1 . 9/20
Amazing story thank you for sharing!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 58 . 9/18
Beautiful story
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 19 . 9/18
Loving this story so far! Wish it was a theomione
Lovely ending!
Wedding bliss please, pretty please...or a small glimpse into their future? Thanks.
HazelnutLatte chapter 58 . 9/17
Thank you for this adventure. Looking forward to your next projects. Xoxo
HazelnutLatte chapter 27 . 9/17
“He looks like a vampire” omg this cracked me up!
acetwolf94 chapter 58 . 9/13
I LOVE IT!
leonix2009 chapter 58 . 9/13
Wow that was a great chapter
Thanks for the update