Reviews for The Final Night
sweet77 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I only recently became aware of this TV show, and watched "Chosen" just this morning. Joss himself wrote and directed the episode. Now that I have read your version of how it could have gone, I had to let you know that I preferred yours. Like your style too, hope you are still writing.
Soaringclaws chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Wow! Wonderfully written, especially the superb dialogue. Can't wait to tackle the sequel.
Lanta chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
I enjoyed this, I'm glad you posted the link on LJ :)
Chibi-red chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
Awesome story. I had marked this to read at a later date and then forgot, then today I found it and throughly enjoyed it. The characters are well written along with the dialog. Not too sappy or over the top. I especially liked the visualization.

exp: "A loud cracking sound broke the calm silence, as the mug in Spike's hand shattered into a million pieces."

Well Done!
samson chapter 9 . 6/4/2003
sweet story, enjoyed.
Warrior-Prinzess chapter 9 . 4/10/2003
aw...fuzzies all over my little mind :) I luv Spuffy shippery fics. And you write so well. I'm gonna start with your sequel now. KEEP WRITING!
Warrior-Prinzess chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
Jeez! I can't believe I forgot to catch up on this fantastic story..and now I have to stop coz I have to get off work..sigh...great writing! and I'll finish up the story soon :)
SpikeLover7 chapter 9 . 3/28/2003
An excellent story. I love the whole "how will you spend your last night on earth?" concept. I loved the ending. The two of them out to face the world together. Great story! One of the best "end of the season" fics i've read so far. :) Off to read the sequel (and i love the way the names fit together. "Final Night" - "New Day".) This was a great story, and i'm sure the sequel will be just as good. :)
shadowchild chapter 9 . 3/12/2003
I really love this story! I'm so glad she made a clear choice. Spike deserves it. I hope they still have time together after the battle because I'd like a sequel to this!
Winnie chapter 9 . 3/9/2003
That was good, that was really really good*happy tears* i have tears in my eyes. I really enjoyed this. Thanks a lot for writing it._
SAB6 chapter 9 . 3/9/2003
Very enjoyable story. Nice mix of characters, with an enjoyable ending.
Willowmouse chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Really enjoyed this story - would love to see a sequal . please?
skyz chapter 9 . 3/8/2003
Hey. I just found your story and read the last few chapters as that's my way but it's really good! I'll read the rest but really you should do a sequel. Please? I can even stand a little Cordy/Angel action. Well anyway great job here making me misty eyed.

Good job.

skyz
Catt chapter 8 . 3/8/2003
Love love love your story but I can't get to chapter 9!
msu chapter 9 . 3/8/2003
That made me a bit teary eyed.

A very emotional but beautiful ending to a lovely story. Letting us play out the final stages of the battle in our own imaginations.I know mine would end or begin on a happy note! 8)

Wonderful story.