Reviews for 108 Earthly Temptations
miso-misi chapter 42 . 1/17
omg thank you so much for writing this
this fanfic is just wow
I think I cried half through the epilog
this is so well writen and you broke my heart in a good way
I just love how the charakters interacted and I think I just love everything about this fanfic
so thank you again :)
it was awesome to read this 3
nitenoir.gathers11 chapter 1 . 1/17
Just finished re-reading this gem. What an amazing story
Absolutely awesome, can't wait for more!
dianille chapter 9 . 12/8/2020
She's going to poison him right? Anyone that look at a preteen and think that they're suitable to marry deserve that
Eternalwratht chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
I need more!
zevrine chapter 42 . 11/23/2020
Lovely pls update soon if possible, can't wait to read more.
felpere8Ranco chapter 32 . 10/16/2020
I'm rereading this story for the fourth or perhaps fifth time, but now its so strange to read about the protagonist dealing with an epidemic, self isolating and so on, especially considering this story is a couple of years old.

Aged like wine!
jingerr chapter 42 . 10/13/2020
oh my God! I don't think you can understand how I have Goosebumps reading this book. the last three chapters have made me not only want to cry but I have Goosebumps in anticipation for how you plan to end it. my only half way through chapter 41. and I just had to write this review. see you at the end of the chapter!
jingerr chapter 42 . 10/13/2020
omg I loved this book! top 5 favorite in naruto now!
Kya-Healing Every Day chapter 42 . 9/9/2020
I love this story. I have read it I don't know how many times. The subtleties and subplots mean there is always something new I pick out.
Tera's story is so very different than most si-oc fics since you /did/ a "in spite of" instead of "for want". Tera, Momomi, Shimiko, Rokkaku, /all/ of the original Sekanji characters, Kesai and the various Leaf shinobi all feel like whole people and /that/ ability of yours (and your fabulous worldbuilding) are why I've started reading Russian Roulette (even though I know nothing about KHR).
I cannot get enough of your writing and just want you to be aware there is another fan out there!
-Kya
queen of wolfs chapter 42 . 8/23/2020
i love the way you ended that
carsonforgeel chapter 42 . 6/20/2020
Bad ass entrance for the dead OC at the end
Warkless chapter 42 . 5/27/2020
There is still part 4 :O I hope we get to see it soon!
PrettyPansexual chapter 42 . 5/18/2020
Fuck, this was SUCH a good read, I loved every aspect of it. It seems so realistic and I love the fact that it features more than just the beginning of the leaf village, it shows how people lived and died before there was an implementation of villages. Thank you so much!
Fantasyshooter101 chapter 42 . 5/6/2020