Reviews for 108 Earthly Temptations
luther10120111 chapter 44 . 12/31/2021
Huh so is this the end ?
luther10120111 chapter 21 . 11/24/2021
I was wondering who was effected but that young fern posion
luther10120111 chapter 18 . 11/24/2021
The cluf notes are cute lol
luther10120111 chapter 13 . 11/24/2021
Huh I'd think theirs be more suspicion
luther10120111 chapter 8 . 11/24/2021
Ooooooh love the cliff notes at the end
luther10120111 chapter 3 . 11/24/2021
Huh intresting story
ptbv chapter 3 . 11/18/2021
good story but why would she care if orichimaru is born or not or if konoha is created?
in this chapter she doesn t care if she died, why would she care about orichi ?(weird)

thanks for the story i hope the other chapters are this good : )
softsoundjameson chapter 44 . 11/9/2021
I literally can’t stop smiling. I LOVE how you did this. This is like a better version of the shitty fanfic I’m trying to write, only mine is in Minato’s era and not as happy.
drkprince chapter 1 . 11/3/2021
yup.. inzukas dog known for smell biting poison from a noob ninja...that too a collection of poisons...god the western Erin Chan's are out of touch with reality...an either idiots promote this in online...astla vista puss puss
Ikabi chapter 41 . 11/2/2021
omg I wheezed when the baby Sannin started talking about resurrecting people and Orochimaru mentioned fighting a kami. This story has been an utter delight so far, and I am thrilled that there are still yet a few more chapters. On a small grammatical note, sometimes there are words (usually direct or indirect objects, articles, etc.) that are occasionally missing from sentences. The sentiment is still understandable, but it makes for an interesting read because my brain fills them in most times, but occasionally gets jarred when it becomes too noticeable. I suspect it might happen when you're on a roll and your ideas/words are flying through faster than what can conscientiously be tracked? It's happened in most of the stories I've read, but I love the premise of them too much to stop binge reading. (I maybe have read through Deja Vu once or twice... or half a dozen times. *shifty eyes*)
SilverHatTrick chapter 44 . 10/27/2021
Fantastic.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/24/2021
It's over?
Morskijez chapter 44 . 10/23/2021
Fantastic work! What a wonderful end, I love all the chaos and the implications XD
Nine Tailed Fawkes chapter 44 . 10/23/2021
I find it shocking that this story doesn't have more reviews and such. It was fantastic! I really liked the sort of blackout like setup of the last chapters that left it up to us to piece together what changes were made. I loved it. Thanks for posting this. :)
PerceptionOftheUnique chapter 44 . 10/23/2021
Such an awesome story so sad to see it end. Wish I was a little more better at expressing my words in writing even while sleep-deprived and short on time, a wannabe author's dream. But will definitely re-read it again to reexperience this story. Love it, and thank you for all your hard work and creativity.