Reviews for Death's Servant
nekoboy13 chapter 15 . 6/29
The diary? wtf I thought it would be harry, I mean, if the locket,cup, ring and stuff where no problem why would the diary be different? because it was the first?

Most likely to have a basilisk fight scene lol
nekoboy13 chapter 2 . 6/29
As john said, why didn't the dude scream? wouldve made more sense to just trip him and stab him but meh it's already done.
nekoboy13 chapter 1 . 6/29
I was worried at first that you would just use some rando OC for the assassin trainer but JW? didn't expect that at all.
He's a bit more talkative than I thought but then again making him clear up that he won't be harry's father was great.

I think 6 months to make 8 year old harry ''up to standard'' is pretty unrealistic but -i guess I'll see.
randomplotbunny chapter 31 . 6/27
That was one of the most amicable break ups I have ever seen. :-)
randomplotbunny chapter 30 . 6/27
Gabrielle is adorable and is likely to get on well with the rest of Harry's group, she'd make an excellent fighter and would be greatly underestimated with her beauty and allure. :-)
randomplotbunny chapter 29 . 6/2
Fantastic! :-D
randomplotbunny chapter 28 . 6/2
:-D
Yaw6113 chapter 29 . 5/24
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
stylo1 chapter 28 . 5/21
draco's skills are a little to good if you ask me.
i find the struggle between powers a bit lame, the world is made of a balance ethernal beings should know better then to remove that
stylo1 chapter 20 . 5/21
damn thats one badass ritual, 10% every time, 4 times a year 5 years to complete. that means a core expansion of 200%, and that is if you dont count 10 of 10 extra each time
You dawg that John wick was lit titter I like fortnight other that that this is a bloody plebiscite

TheEmokid999
Yaw6113 chapter 28 . 5/18
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Gman64 chapter 22 . 5/17
Just a quick note about your ending.
Filch runs into the hall and Dumbledore gets up and announces a student's death. When did Dumbledore learn of this? You did not have Filch talk to him. You should add an explanation of how he knew. Did Filch tell him of did he learn it through the wards?
Yaw6113 chapter 27 . 5/16
randomplotbunny chapter 27 . 5/16
Great chapter! Though Harry should make it plain to Sirius that he enjoys Severus' company and if Sirius can't grow up and play nice then Harry wants nothing to do with him. It may not fix Sirius' attitude towards Severus but it would sure amuse Severus to see Sirius trying to act civilized towards him whenever Harry is around. :-)