Reviews for Death's Servant
randomplotbunny chapter 38 . 8/20
Awesome chapter! :-D
creibly chapter 37 . 8/19
Love this story so far, it is very different from others I have read. I love the pairing of Harry and Gabrielle and I hope you keep them together and only them no third person.
iPod reader chapter 38 . 8/16
It's like watching the Addams family in reverse; maybe some creepy factors thrown in for comic relief?
Yaw6113 chapter 38 . 8/15
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 37 . 8/13
I like the multiple pairing idea lol my options would be Fleur Daphne and Astoria if you decide to go that route I think they would all fit nicely together and help support him as well as one another
iPod reader chapter 37 . 8/12
Really gettin dead center to the plot here; love the novel idea . Maybe throw in a sledge hammer and do some recon for Draco at this point because Harry is facing a war on two fronts, becoming a master assassin and double agent: 007 style.
randomplotbunny chapter 37 . 8/12
Great chapter! Harry is such a charmer with his cute and innocent blush after admitting to being a hired assassin. :-)

I'm fine with Harry having multiple partners, but I personally prefer it when it's a setup like what Neville, Susan and Pansy have where all partners are actively engaged in the relationship with each other and it isn't just a singular person with multiple lovers. A Harem just seems selfish, but a fully Polygamous relationship seems nice. :-)

Harry and Gabriel are cute together and I could see them dating at least through Harry's sixth year when he has to kill Dumbles. As okay as she is with the idea of Harry being a killer it is something completely different to know something abstractly then to see evidence of it first hand, and Dumbledore's death will be all over the news so she won't be able to ignore it. Their friendship might survive her horror over it as she acclimatizes to her new knowing but a relationship couldn't survive such lack of trust.
Hufflepuff chapter 37 . 8/11
Amazing as per usual. You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to read more. I have one question though, can you show me a few writing tricks and other stuff so I can be a decent writer. I plan to hopefully write at least a decent length story before school starts so I have something new to read(Even though I know what is going to happen).
Tlyna52 chapter 37 . 8/11
I just found this story tonight and had to stay up until I finished. Loved it and a nice twist making Harry an assassin. Loved the character of John and kind of miss having him there. I think Harry/Gabrielle would be interesting and quite different from the usual pairings.

I've read multiples but most of the time it distracts from the story. Sometimes it works but most often not. If you do it I would suggest not getting carried away with the number as that really tends to ruin an otherwise interesting story.
Guest55 chapter 37 . 8/11
Oh come on. Gabrielle and Harry should last. Have then separate but get back togethwr. Unlike Padma, Gabrielle is more interesting. She has skills to offer to the cause. As for another partner I'd say Daphne because she will have political capital in Britain. She's pureblood from a well respected family. Gabrielle can be Harry's political connection to France. Ideally i hope you have a Harry/Daphne /Fleur thing.. grin.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 36 . 8/11
GOOD SEEING ALASTAir happy
Joey chapter 36 . 8/10
Hey, amazing chapters as usual. I was just wondering if you had a Tumblr account. If you do my username is Poppyville. Cheers mate.
AWhiteLight chapter 36 . 8/6
Damn what an interesting story so far! You have very few spelling/grammar/word choice mistakes, and any I spotted didn't detract from the story itself. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this in the future.
Guest55 chapter 36 . 8/6
Argh another chapter. I got my fix it. Can you let harry enjoy a multiple relationship instead of being a monogamous guy?
Please write the next chapter for a new beginning. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.