Reviews for Broken
Fleuramis chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
I really enjoyed this story, and as I say to the writers whose stories are so good, I hope you have another one coming! Your relationships are written quite well. Another story soon, please!
Jmp chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
Just caught up with this story, really enjoying reading. Why would they think Aramis knew about the shipment, and how long will he stay drugged, looking forward to finding out.
GoGirl212 chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
Just got a chance to read this today - very well done! What horrific situation to know that you are being tortured for absolutely no reason and there is nothing you can do to convince your captors that they have the wrong man. D'Art stuck in the closet was a great idea and I like how he did choose the right time in the end to get out. This is definitely begging for a sequel - you have set up a wonderful mystery. Great work.
GingietheSnap chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
I enjoyed your story very much but it feels like we are left hanging. Please get thinking about that sequel. The story BEGS for completion ... and so do I. :-)
GingietheSnap chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
Can't wait to hear what Treville found out!
fleuramis 72 chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
Oh no, I hope Briand doesn' t sneak in to finish off Aramis when he is restrained like that! Can't wait for the next chapter!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
Feel so bad for Aramis being tied down but he has to be foir his own safety and the others as well. Poor Lemay glad Athos and Treville came in when they did. I can see how freightened he would be alone with Aramis in this stage. Glad someone stayed with him... Oh NOOOO whats got Treville pissed!
enjoyedit chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
Managed to catch up on your entire story... You have left us on a cliff!
LordLady chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Oh cliffhanger, why must you always leave me... hanging? Awsome story so far!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
Ohh Thanks Goodness they found them now they have to find out the why? and why is Aramis unconscious? what did that toad give him?
Fleuramis chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
Oh, no! You can't leave it here! Great story. Thanks, and more please!
Issai chapter 5 . 7/19/2017
So d'Artagnan will leave them shackled and unconscious? There is some sense in tgst decision as he cannot deal with two unfit musketeers.

I read your stories but recently I have problems with catching time for reviewing. I am sorry!
I like the way you're writing :)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 5 . 7/19/2017
OHHH NOOOO what did that tittosser give Aramis?! d'Artagnan got him YESSSS! now he has to get to Athos and Porthos!
GingietheSnap chapter 4 . 7/18/2017
and what are they going to do?
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 4 . 7/18/2017
Poor d'Artagnan seeing and hearing all this this and not being able to do anything so fustrating .. These twats are soo going to regret hurting Aramis and Porthos when Athos gets his hands on them