Reviews for Forbidden
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
dawn Marie can cause alot of trouble!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
Oh, no!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 9 . 3/17/2007
Interesting!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
Drama, drama, and more drama
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
Son of a Bitcha Eric Bitchoff
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
Stone Cold is a great Wrestler!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
trouble.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Chemistry is happening between them.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Cool!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Trish and Stone Cold?.

Cool!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Good Chappie!
Latisha C chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
Good chapter. I hope you update soon. I've been reading this story since before I became a member of and now that I've found it again, I'm interested in actually sticking with it until it's completed. So please update soon.

Lori
Latisha C chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
*"Trish's only problem is that she's never had a real man. She needs a man as fine as the Rock. She needs the most electrifying man in all of entertainment. She needs the man that can keep her up all night just thinking about strudel. She needs a superstar! She needs the Rock! I'm about to go solve this problem, watch a real man work." The Rock announced giving a little pelvic thrust.*

That was the biggest bunch of bullshit I ever heard come out of The Rock's mouth yet in both fanfics and television.

Good job on this chapter.
C P L chapter 11 . 6/22/2005
PLEASE update! I wanna know what happens next! Ok I go the WWEmanina 21 and if you watch tha Hall of Fame thing you can see interaction between Steve and Trish and she pretty much leans towards him throuth the whole thing(It made me think of this story!). I SO hope you update SOON! Hop-Rock'in Story!

Word Life,

Casey.
TanyB chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
Nonna I love this chapter...I'm so excited that Lillian was a good enough friend to let Trish admit her feelings about Steve. I'm so happy she kissed him too...haha. You gotta continue this soon. I'm anxious to see what happens next.

Your Friend,