Reviews for Speechless
Not great chapter 26 . 6/6
Really good writing skills, your characters make me wanna die. Snape didn’t have to be so controlling in all aspects it’s 50 shades of grey levels of weird, Ollivander was cool until he used his wizard equivalent of straight white privilege to ruin someone’s business, and you made everyone else a villain so I know like almost no one in your story. Maybe don’t write your characters like a moody teen trying to illustrate how the whole world is out to get you and give your characters some depth. They don’t have to be good or evil they can be both. And Snape against the world is boring and overdone sweetheart.
Korvae chapter 51 . 5/16
You did it. I've been reading fan fic for awhile as a guest, and it was this story that got me to create an account. I loved it, staid up all night reading, couldn't put it down. The way you made Snape fall in love without becoming some clingy, whiney, over the top romantic; the way you fleshed out a background character like Ollivander and made him badass, it was a great ride. Already started on your new fic, and had to make an account so I could follow you and your story updates. Thank you for this work. It was a damn good read.
Scarletletter13 chapter 24 . 4/20
This is officially one of the chapters that I love.
Scarletletter13 chapter 14 . 4/20
Oh damn burrrn xDDDD
Quinnmarie chapter 51 . 4/20
I had to finish the story tonight. That was spectacular! I loved the way Sev kept his promise to Juliet. I love that they got to have a happy ending after all the muffed up stuff they went through. I love that Garrick and Sev still bantered back and forth. Thank you so much for writing it!
Quinnmarie chapter 48 . 4/20
Quite the scandal! Love it!
Quinnmarie chapter 46 . 4/20
Awe! His name is precious! And way to go Juliet for breaking bones lol
Quinnmarie chapter 44 . 4/20
O I thought he might be! I was so surprised still! Yay! They’re back together!
Quinnmarie chapter 43 . 4/20
O.o moody went down! That’s what he gets for taking things that don’t belong to him
Quinnmarie chapter 41 . 4/20
... I usually love Mad eye. Not right now I don’t. You’re really good at taking the characters you spin and making me very sympathetic towards them
Quinnmarie chapter 40 . 4/20
Hahaha! Severus is such a cunning snake. Poor Juliet :(
Quinnmarie chapter 39 . 4/20
You have to mean the killing curse and Sev most definitely did. I’ve waited for that chapter for a long time. Beautifully written
Quinnmarie chapter 38 . 4/20
You even make Voldemort seem reasonable. You’re magic, lady. I almost don’t hate him, almost.
Quinnmarie chapter 37 . 4/20
Oh...oh not good. I’m glad Sev can’t break her heart by suggesting she terminate the pregnancy or anything. She’d be heartbroken, right?
Quinnmarie chapter 36 . 4/20
You make the Death Eaters hard to hate. They sounded like a typical bunch of guys hanging around each other. It’s so hard to not like them and root for them when you make them so human.