Reviews for Speechless
Iamhighrightnow chapter 38 . 9/8
Omg. I am so high right now so this my first time reading your book, so I just gonna ask it but i don't care about what kind of answer you have just tell me, and read to see if it actually i dont want to forget this bc i am high outta of my mind that will forget this morning, so I wrote it down in case if I forgotten it...
Did you know that voldemort say, if he stay alive successfully stay alive after the war and win, snape and Juliet will have many many many children in their line.

So if voldemort did not successes that, that means snape and Juliet can't?
VexedVixen808 chapter 51 . 8/31
good twist at the end. overall good read !
VexedVixen808 chapter 45 . 8/31
I've never heard a dr tell a pregnant women to take a long hot bath. they usually suggest you dont take hot baths at all after 4 or 5 months into the pregnancy .
VexedVixen808 chapter 38 . 8/30
I love how Voldys lisp bothers Snape
VexedVixen808 chapter 33 . 8/30
garrick is over reacting to the point where it's stupid af.
VexedVixen808 chapter 17 . 8/29
oh my gods when Harry confronts Severus ! i had to put my phone down and walk away. this is hilarious
VexedVixen808 chapter 6 . 8/29
I see I got my answer . thanks for explaining I was confused for a second
VexedVixen808 chapter 6 . 8/29
why does she whisper things to severus if shes a mute ?
Esrelda Snape chapter 51 . 8/14
I absolutely Loved this story and could not stop reading it! It was hard to PUt down
Not great chapter 26 . 6/6
Really good writing skills, your characters make me wanna die. Snape didn’t have to be so controlling in all aspects it’s 50 shades of grey levels of weird, Ollivander was cool until he used his wizard equivalent of straight white privilege to ruin someone’s business, and you made everyone else a villain so I know like almost no one in your story. Maybe don’t write your characters like a moody teen trying to illustrate how the whole world is out to get you and give your characters some depth. They don’t have to be good or evil they can be both. And Snape against the world is boring and overdone sweetheart.
Korvae chapter 51 . 5/16
You did it. I've been reading fan fic for awhile as a guest, and it was this story that got me to create an account. I loved it, staid up all night reading, couldn't put it down. The way you made Snape fall in love without becoming some clingy, whiney, over the top romantic; the way you fleshed out a background character like Ollivander and made him badass, it was a great ride. Already started on your new fic, and had to make an account so I could follow you and your story updates. Thank you for this work. It was a damn good read.
Scarletletter13 chapter 24 . 4/20
This is officially one of the chapters that I love.
Scarletletter13 chapter 14 . 4/20
Oh damn burrrn xDDDD
Quinnmarie chapter 51 . 4/20
I had to finish the story tonight. That was spectacular! I loved the way Sev kept his promise to Juliet. I love that they got to have a happy ending after all the muffed up stuff they went through. I love that Garrick and Sev still bantered back and forth. Thank you so much for writing it!
Quinnmarie chapter 48 . 4/20
Quite the scandal! Love it!