Reviews for Fear of Falling
lovemycastle chapter 8 . 8/27
one of my very favorite stories by you. have read more times than i can count! definitely my cup of tea!
lovemycastle chapter 9 . 9/23/2019
one of your best! totally my cup of tea! loved it! miss getting new stories from you, but will keep rereading oldies but goodies!
natters chapter 10 . 1/29/2019
Good fic
malleys8 chapter 10 . 9/14/2017
How did you do in the competition you entered with this story? I hope you won!
malleys8 chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Very interesting character mixes along with personality and role reversal. It became a consideration as soon as I noticed the first name of the male the back story of Rick's parents, it became a little clearer. I then noticed you'd reversed the chaser/chasee roles. Now I can hardly wait to see how you handle the rest of the story. As with all of your stories, so far, you're able to grab the reader's interest from the beginning. Then, by leaving your hidden tidbits, you keep the interest to the conclusion. After only 4 chapters, I know I will be reading to the end.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2017
Fantastic, just like every thing you write. Enjoyed reading your story!
KB4RC chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
I am lost on one specific issue. Unless I have misread or overlooked the correction, I read in an earlier chapter where Montgomery told Beckett she would keep the lead. Yet after that Rodgers is the lead detective.

I have also noticed you use Rogers and then Rodgers. Otherwise the story is fantastic as usual.
freeasabird14 chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
Thank you for such a fun story. Can't wait to read the next one. #Caskett #Always
TORONTOSUN chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
Great way to end a good story. Congrats.
Jbug47 chapter 10 . 8/17/2017
Great story!
dopeysac chapter 10 . 8/17/2017
Woohoo! Great story!
lisac0304 chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Wow! Beckett is really OOC here. She's the one who's most likely to think it was a one night thing, not Castle.
lovemycastle chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
I am going to read again!
lovemycastle chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
I loved this story and am bummed it's over, but a good ending! I could have kept going in this a.u. thank you!
steph65 chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
It was a really great story. Thank you very much.