Reviews for Hidden in the Past
shugokage chapter 5 . 2/2
Interesting story!
gaul1 chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
good story, i am guessing it will not be completed, being that it is 10 year later, take care, bye
jil chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Please update soon.
LivingInTheClouds chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Well this is actually pretty cool, I like it. Any chance you'll come back to it at some point? Seriously, the way you've managed to align the universes so that they mesh like this is fascinating, and I'd love to see more detail as to Logan's back story, as well as how this all with Mark and Jeannie and Logan works out. And would Mark marrying Jeannie be illegal? Really great, I hope you do decide to work on it some more.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
It's good, and something of a pity that it hasn't been updated for 9 years.
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
hi
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Oddly, the main thing I feel compelled to say is that hyenas are matriarchal, and Pack Leader would be a woman.

The new Logan backstory was unexpected, tho'. I mean, perennial drifter is practically his hat, so being a Sunnydale native who was a murdered hypotenuse seems unnecessary to say the least.
Mallie chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
AS far as complications with taking Willow to New York, probably not from her parents unfortunately. In fact if told she got a scholarship to the Westchester Academy for the Gifted they probably be thrilled.
trecebo chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Oh, you have sooooo many interesting stories and not all of them complete. *grits teeth and twitches eye* Would begging help?
Wildfury chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
cool
hisokauzumaki chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
More please!
zTiamaTz chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
It's unfortunate this ended when it did. I was really getting into it. Regardless, it's a good story.
amba gurl chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
hey i was just wondering, is this the end of this story, is there any more updates, or perhapse a sequel?
HolyKnight5 chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
No chance for an update on this?
Oxymironic chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
this has been better than I thought it would be. Good job. Can hardly wait for more.