Reviews for Understanding
I hop you continue this. This is definitely the best Lancaster story I've read it's tied with love is a knightmare, but only because that one is complete and 40 ish chapters I'm sure if you finish this it will be the best.
Plz update soon
Jason169 chapter 9 . 6/7
I'm gonna love to see what happens when their sibs find them together in the city God the laugh/feels.
Elohim SanGRael chapter 1 . 4/22
Too see both of them fighting side by side. two gods fighting.(zeus and hades in warth of titans style)
Aidis chapter 9 . 4/12
Preparing my heart for an attack you tease!
Thanks for writing.
Jason169 chapter 9 . 4/12
Good chapters are worth the wait
The PhantomHokage chapter 9 . 4/12
Fuck I love these story it’s so awesome can’t wait to see more like when Yang finds out Jaune is Ruby friend and can see Yang go into protective sister mode even if Ruby doesn’t need it and try to punch Jaune in the face only for her to nearly break said fist on his face and Ruby giving her shit for trying to hurt her new friend and possibly more like I said can’t wait to see more hope you can update soon
Medals chapter 9 . 4/9
Ayyyyy my boi. Ive been waiting for an update on this and with this you have made my day.
nothing_
Rwby Arc chapter 9 . 4/9
Yay!
I was waiting for this update :)
Majin Othinus chapter 1 . 4/9
More frequent updates, please!
MorningGale chapter 9 . 4/8
Well, this made my day.
Collin Oshea chapter 9 . 4/8
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
dandyrr0403 chapter 9 . 4/8
Finally you updated this story again! I've been waiting! Thank you so much! And great chapter as always! We got to see more interaction between Jaune and Ruby, team RWBY meet Jaune, and Pyrrha being saved from getting hit by a truck by Ruby, can't wait to see the reaction of team RWBY and JNPR when they see Jaune and Ruby together! Keep being awesome! Hope you'll update again soon!
desdelor97 chapter 9 . 4/8
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome worK.