Reviews for My Voice Will Go With You
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2017
Fun read.
MusketeerAdventure chapter 22 . 9/16/2017
Ahhh, so it was lipstick; expensive and exclusive at that! Well done!

Well, I thought this was a wonderful ending to your story, and you wrapped everything up nicely! So for Villers, it was surprisingly all about love. I guess he won't mind spending the extra time in jail. Marianna has been revenged.

However, you still have me wondering about some things. You left me sort of hanging with regards to Aramis - his grandfather's ring, pocket watch and vivid memories of his time with the man. You placed such an emphasis on his telling of the story that I sense a future story in there somewhere that could be exploited into something exciting (maybe? crossing my fingers).

I would love to know where Porthos got his love for fast cars ( his one thing in common with Clarrise). He seems such an expert on racing in general! His joy at the end of the great chase was infectious! I 'm also wondering what the future holds for our Constance and d'Artagnan. In this universe they live in such different worlds - but he has pulled her into his. I'm not so sure she can go back to before!

I'm also curious what other secret items Clarisse holds locked up in the bank vault, that might conceivably come back to bite her. Perhaps Milady would then reach out from the past for Athos to go and help her...I'm just saying!

But mostly, in my mind, Doruk somehow survived that fiery crash, and will find some way to attempt revenge on our heroes; but not until after Athos and Clarisse have had a most blissful three day romantic interlude. One they each will never forget. I see these two as always connected, but never quite together. So I guess I'm in the "mountains" camp.

It's my hope we'll see this universe again! I do love your Athos the Hypnotherapist stories. Thank you for this!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 21 . 9/14/2017
What a wonderfully written chapter! Your paragraph beginning with "then suddenly, Clarisse's warning" was so vivid and striking in its detail. I could see the cars and scooters lined up along the street; senses Athos' slowing down the car, the left turn giving us the view of the harbor - the moon over dark water!

This chapter, the cadence and rhythm of your descriptions of the route...I particularly liked the scene of brightly colored umbrellas; pedestrians enjoying the night life as Athos commits to memory how he will overtake Doruck. This was quite intense!

I thought the quiet encounter - windshield to windshield - save for the reving of engines was well done! I found I was holding my breath along with the on lookers lining the streets; wondering what was happening! And then I thought, how clever of Clarisse to obscure her licence plate - and wondered what she could have used. Was it red nail polish?

The crash made me jump a bit! Hope our team is okay! This was wonderful!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 20 . 9/13/2017
Very exciting! Savas and Bulut down; only Doruck left to bring to heel! I liked your image of Aramis, d'Artagnan and Constance looking down on the chase...Porthos wild with excitement in the back seat and Clarisse happy as only she can be - in her element rife with intrigue and danger! But the image that really sticks with me (other than a half naked d'Artagnan taking down the villain in a single blow) is Athos cool at the wheel - determined to "get the bastard"! Well done!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 19 . 9/13/2017
Oh my! Savas! d'Artagnan's loose end back to haunt Athos!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 18 . 9/12/2017
So far so good, yes; but Bulut and Doruck are OUT OF THEIR MINDS! d'Artagnan would be pleased that his lit fuse has caught fire...no, is a raging firestorm! Great chapter! And I enjoyed your vividly visual tour of Monte Carlo. Sounds like paradise for the very rich! Which has me wondering more about Athos' time spent there!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 17 . 9/12/2017
So, more in common between Athos and Clarisse! Foolosh in their bravery but fools they are not! I liked how this sentiment begins where the previous chapter ended. You have me curious about Athos' mysterious past, moored in Monte Carlo. Once again d'Artagnan is separated from the team. I'm nervous, as the last time this happened it did not bode well for Athos!
MusketeerAdventure chapter 16 . 9/11/2017
Great chapter! Dramatic bump off, and stealthy d'Artagnan made the start of your chapter very intense. Leaving Savas alive may prove to be problematic - or was that your plan! The quiet (interlude of the boat trip) before the storm was nice, along with d'Artagnan's and Constance's joint hero worship of Athos, not to mention her seeing d'Artagnan in a more descerning light! Well done!
fredandgeorgerule chapter 22 . 9/1/2017
IT'S OVER!? well, that was too soon. but it's always like that when a story is good, be it a book, a movie, a tv series or a fanfiction. personally, I would love to see Athos the hypnotherapist back, but I'm a sucker for modern AUs anyway. this story was really good. like the first one, it had a well-constructed plot and a surprisingly good grip on the characters' personalities, the kind you dont often encounter on this site. so well done good sir, or miss, and have a good life
Aingealsuh chapter 22 . 8/29/2017
PLEASE bring Athos the hypnotherapist back! I need to know what happens between him & Clarisse - love them together! I also love his calm demeanor & the relationship between him & Constance. I would also love to know what happens with the others.
A story about Treville will be good, too!
Hawaiichick chapter 22 . 8/28/2017
What a fun read! Thank you for another great addition to this AU.
Buckeye01 chapter 22 . 8/27/2017
Ah, what a lovely ending to this wonderful story! This was so well done; I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for posting this and, YES, I would love to see more of Athos the Hypnotherapist!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 22 . 8/26/2017
So sad its over but what an ending LOVE IT!
arduna chapter 22 . 8/26/2017
I agree with other reviewers: they will never be together. She is too restless and he too cautious. But you describe their intense attraction so well and it's more plausible to me in your story than in the series. I love the team you created here and the way they translate to our world yet are still so recognisable. I love that Porthos follows F1 and plays in the casinos, and that Aramis still keeps an eye on him. Oh, and Constance changing outfits 3 times? Who does that?! Yep, we all do. You have a fine eye for detail and superb plotting and research. Great work! Looking forward to the next one in due course. Thanks!
Helensg chapter 22 . 8/26/2017
Hi L
Can't wait to see what secret Treville has to keep.
As for this story,you know I've loved it from start to finish.
I really enjoyed the lightheartedness of this chapter,the drawing together of the strands and the sensuousness.I'd like to think that Athos and Clarisse would drive off into the sunset,I think they now bring out the best of each other.
Loved how you got your Porsche in there,I'm more of an Aston Martin girl(not that I drive) but hubby is besotted with his Jaguar..a lifetime dream.
I'd love to see the return of Athos the hypnotist but you're the the new story will be here soon.
Take care