Reviews for We Few, We Happy Few: Attack on Titan Oneshots
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
What happened to to boldly flee
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
Baby come back
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Are u ok
Xd-destroyer chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Any chance of "to boldly flee" being continued?
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
Reiner, Reiner, Reiner, Reiner. You almost blew your cover you idiot! Poor Bertholdt.
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
Awesome, can't wait for more
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2017
awww... damn reiner, you almost blow your cover! and bertholt gets panic attack! hilarious! can't stop laughing myself... good chapter!
This Coffee Tastes Like Crap chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
Very well written, except for one problem: I believe the word you were looking for was "Quarantine" not "segregation". The pretty much have similar meanings, but in regards to the medical field "quarantine" is more appropriate.

But that's just a nit pick. Me gusta mucho :D
Fir3danc3r chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Awwwww cute! Please update soon :D
Eterna1Soldier chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Excellent and heartwarming one shot. I love the dynamic between these three characters. Mikasa especially, who I imagine is probably a hard character to nail down correctly due to her complex and subtle display of emotions, which she tries to keep hidden away. Her calm and serious persona is such a stark contrast to Eren, who wears his emotions on his sleeves and hardly ever thinks things through.

And I'm so glad you're making a new series! You're one of my favorite authors on fanfiction (Your HTTYD fics are amazing). So seeing you come out of the wood-works and drop a story on one of my favorite anime, with my favorite pairing, was certainly a pleasant surprise.

I'm really glad you haven't stopped doing fanfiction. Your stories are amazing and probably among the highest quality on this site. I was sad to see that 'To Boldly Flee' has been put and on the back burner for now, but I understand that life gets in the way.

Anyway, thanks for uploading such high quality work. I've been a fan of yours for a long time.