Reviews for Prodigals 1: Fatted Calf
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I'm remembering how much I adore your Prodigals stories. And your perfect portrayal of these two characters. And that realism you are so incredible for. The details, the grit, the feeling like I'm there breathing and standing in this world. Amazing all over again.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Great work.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I like it. I like it a lot. Wonderfully done. :)
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw, that's nice. I like the bit when Scott has just gotten his powers. Poor sweetie. :(
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
You're a great writer, and really good idea!

Haven't seen another story with Scott and Remy actually being FRIENDS at some point in their life...
Kitty Kagome chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
haven't been able to read it yet, but there are so many good reviews. when i have the time i shall read all of it. ALL!
Taynna chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
okay, no clue what the title is supposed to mean, but i loved the story. the changes between past and present were very effective here and i love the relationship between remy and scott. very well-written.
brattax23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Awesome! I read the first couple stories on the Gambit Guild. I'm so glad there are a bunch more! I love how Scott is portrayed in these.
gaea chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
hahha my friend is going to luv you. she has been going on for awhile about a story where scott and remy grew up together. and shes been pretty upset because she couldn't find it. however from looking over this story i think its it. so thank you for my friend. and also thankyou for me because this story is just as good if not better then she described it.
Randirogue chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
You made me like Scott. That is an accomplishment in and of itself, let alone the flow of this and the plot. I am definitely reading the rest of these stories until my eyes can't stay open any more.