Reviews for Show a Little Faith
DancingStars45 chapter 36 . 7/15
I love all of this so much! I’m dying to see some fluff between rose and scorpius but I’ll be patient. I know they have to be ready for it. So looking forward to those outtakes. And maybe seeing a bit more of Al’s perspective on everything? Xoxo
Me chapter 35 . 7/9
I loved the chapter! Rose's reaction was understandable, and their conversation very mature. I couldn't have handled some silly drama. I'm glad you chose to make it this way. As always you write the dialogues so realistically and beautifully.

I hope you'll feel better. I know this must be a difficult time. I'm sending you an extra tight hug X
DancingStars45 chapter 34 . 7/2
I’m glad to hear you had a relaxing vacation! I’m also very glad scorpius kept his badge. Are you finally going to stop torturing us with Scorpius screwing up? I’m so worried for when he tells Rose he signed up to be an Auror. I can’t see her being calm about it. Also poor Erin and Al, they’re really setting themselves up for a hard time.
Finally I’m visiting my parents this week and they said I am “glued to my phone tonight “.
Me chapter 34 . 7/2
I opened the page last night and I found the story updated "secs ago." It never happened before :D Anyway, McGonagall was a little more tolerant than I expected, but I'm glad. I think taking the badge from him would have brought him down more, rather than teaching him a lesson.
I kinda wanted Rose and Erin to finish their fight/conversation!
And I also would like to read more snapshots of Al and Erin. It felt like they were going somewhere before they left Hogwarts for the holidays, and they both had (maybe) intentions of saying something to the other (Erin definitely did), but basically during Christmas they didn't make any progress.
Anyway, this was a great chapter. Hope to read more soon!
Rose Wazlib chapter 33 . 6/30
This is so good! I love the relationship between the cousins! They all have such distinct personalities, and I love the dialogue between Rose and Scorpius!
cjaben1 chapter 33 . 6/24
So much to say but I will try to be short.
1st...Erin is a great sister and I like her moment with Malcolm
2nd...the Scorpius/Rose scenes were so good...I love to see their friendship but they both seem to want more...one of them needs to take the step for this to get rolling or they will be sidestepping a possible relationship with each for a long time
3rd...Random...but I am really starting to like the name Malcolm...maybe it is because I love this Malcolm along with Malcolm from the Joeygirl1994 series about Vic/Ted.
And I am saving this for last because this is my favorite past...Malcolm and Alice! So excited...also love the whole scene with Scorpius going “they snogged once”lol perfect. Teddy is like what have I missed out on?! Malcolm is so supportive of Alice and really seems to like him...and she really seems to like him and is starting to open up about that a bit. I always wondered what happened between Alice and that guy (Liam) that made her to be so afraid of getting close to another guy. I am so excited that things will hopefully be working out and I am hoping we will see more of their developing relationship in the upcoming chapters or in their own series (now I am getting greedy! Sorry)...they better stay together forever

Hope we get an update on this ASAP or your Falling for you” or your snapshots of different outtakes with characters from both of those stories

Thank you! I am so appreciative that you update as often as you do.
DancingStars45 chapter 33 . 6/24
What a lovely wedding! I’m so glad malcolm and alice are moving forward! And scorpius! Such growth!
charlovespotter chapter 33 . 6/23
That you know I don't deserve you has my heart melting! This was one amazing chapter! I mean, the way you write about these people is just so fantastic! The thing about James and Violet looking into each others eyes and barely moving just made me say goals! And the interaction between Al and Erin was great! You are a fantastic writer! One question though, will we get a snapshot about Al and Erin at the wedding!? Please say yes! Oh and why is Lily sulking!? I have a feeling it has got something to do with Caleb! Oh my gods, I am in love with this story! When will you update next? Please do it soon!
DancingStars45 chapter 31 . 6/18
I'll admit you lost me a bit in the snowball fight a bit, but I enjoyed the little interactions here and there, and I don't usually follow along well with that sort of thing so I'm not bothered by it. It was definitely nice to see the family getting some fun time together. I'm definitely feeling nervous and excited for the next chapter :)
Gi-L-Ha chapter 1 . 6/18
Great chapter and i hope something happens with ScoRose soin :)

When you update the story Fight or Flight ?
This is a great chapter. I hope you update soon! Besides Scorpius and Rose, Ethan and Molly are adorable. It was great to see everyone having fun in this chapter.
DancingStars45 chapter 30 . 6/11
I just binged this whole series, so I think it’s fair to say I enjoyed everything so far. I’m gonna go read the james and violet outtake now
cjaben1 chapter 30 . 6/11
I really like this story. I keep looking for updates. This chapter was good...didn't expect the Lysander and Dominique's storyline though but I like them. I have enjoyed all your stories along with the snapshots of the stories. My favorite couple (or not *yet* a couple) are Alice and Malcolm Bray...I am hoping they can work things out, he seems to really like her and she seems to like him too but is confused or withdrawn...sounds like she has things from her past that she needs to work out.

I hope you update soon!
cjaben1 chapter 29 . 6/11
Great chapter. I figured out what Roxanne was crying about and that is so sad. I am excited to see where this story goes. I really like Ethan and Molly, they sound super cute and they both really seem to like each other.
Amelia chapter 28 . 6/6
This was very well written and I enjoyed it. My only complaint is that it is (in my opinion) a bit too slow moving. But overall, good work! Please keep writing!