Reviews for Show a Little Faith
toogayforshame chapter 44 . 9/22
Hey! This is such a good story, we stan. Seriously. But I was wondering if you could end up making Hugo, say, gay or aromantic or something like that, so he realizes he doesn't need to pair off or he could pair off with one of his mates. I don't know at this point... and also, can we get more romantic fluff with how Al played with Erin's hair for ScoRose? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

we stan a queen
I love it. You're an awesome writer
BellaStoria chapter 44 . 9/18
It's never too much fluff! They're so very sweet!
DancingStars45 chapter 44 . 9/18
I actually squealed with laughter when hugo told her to have a little faith. Thankyou thankyou thankyou I love them they’re adorable. As for dreams I think I’m too excited to sleep now. Should not have read this before bed. Oops oh well *squee*
JSLaw chapter 44 . 9/18
Yay! I love fluff from time to time, and here I've been waiting enough! But it was totally worth it! Can't wait to read about their interactions when they are already toegether toegether! They are so sweet that I'm certain it will be totally amusing! And for me there could be even more fluff!
Cjaben1 chapter 44 . 9/17
As usual, loved this chapter and the 2 of them. Everything was super cute and I enjoyed reading everything after a stressful day. Thank you so much for updating so soon
LillyMay77 chapter 44 . 9/17
Fantastic chapter! Love it! Please update very soon!
Me chapter 44 . 9/17
They deserve it! WE deserve it!
LillyMay77 chapter 43 . 9/15
Fantastic chapter! Love it! Looking forward to the next one and the date!
DancingStars45 chapter 43 . 9/13
Oh damn I’m really excited for the next update! *squee*.
Please post the Next parts as soon as possible.
JSLaw chapter 43 . 9/12
They are so sweet! Scorpius and Rose of course. And so diffedent from Al and Erin! Thanks for excellent surprise! I hope next one will be really good!
Please post the Next parts soon, cause I'm dying to read the rest.
JSLaw chapter 42 . 9/9
Really nice chapter. Very lovely! But sometimes I still want to push them to each other! I hope next chapter will be soon, so I won't be almost dead from missing them!
LillyMay77 chapter 42 . 9/9
Yay an update! Great chapter, love the Scorp & Rose interactions! Update again soon!