Reviews for Prodigals 5: Higher Learning
999 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Scott had sex when he was eight? Thats not only improbable and very unbelievable, but sick. And he would not beable to get his hands on ANY type of pill.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Great work.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I don't know what I liked more ... Scott's reaction to the Professors suggestion, his talk with Jean, his talk with Remy or Remy's talk with Rogue. Beautifully done! :)
vinh chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was lovely.
Claire Starling chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
""Having him teach sex ed is like having Logan teach methods of preventing physical violence!""

That line would have made me spew out my drink if I had some form of liquid in my mouth. As it was, I was laughing for a good three minutes. Love the series.
Kazaera chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
You evil person, you, writing different French accents! That really confused me, y'know!

And re: the French, even if she didn't necessarily learn it, at least /one/ of the people in Rogue's head probably speaks French, ne?

Nice! I like this version of Rogue and Remy
Zeelee chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Hi, just thought I'd let you know I've been following this story on Lebeau Library and was IMMEDIATELY hooked. It's one of the best Rogue/Gambit stories I've ever read, and absolutely the best movieverse Gambit story EVER. I'm speaking of the whole arc, not just this story, although this one's probably my favorite, along with 'Two Princes'.

I love how, in the spirit of the X-men movie, you've taken the Remy from the comics, and while staying true to him at the same time created a whole new character in this 'verse. Your characterization is fantastic and I love the new direction it's taking, with 'Cradling the Cactus Tree' and Dreamtime Carousel.

Okay, I'll stop gushing now, just thought I'd let you know that I'm one of your biggest fans since Lebeau Library doesn't have a feedback system. Also, shameless self-plug: I've started my own little ficlet of how Gambit shows up in the movieverse, if you want to read it; it's called But Then You Showed Up and is under my username.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I've seen a few of your chapters floating around on the website for the past few days, and I haven't read any of them till tonight cause I thought they were this other story with the same format that wasn't to great. Anyway I figured out they were different about an hour ago and have since set to reading them all. These are great. I love your writing style, I love your charecters, and I've been laughing almost constantly since chapter for when Remy asked Scott if he wanted some "Boom Boom." Any way great story, I'm gonna go read the rest now.
lori chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
no, scott really is that anal
Taynna chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
major kudos for knowing that cajuns don't speak the 'classic' french language - i grew up in east texas and i can tell you that there can't be much on this earth that resembles that dialect! heck, they have dialects within the dialects - it's a mess.

i love the way these to argue with each other - they sure are vicious though!
heyshutup chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Good series so far. really enjoying your take on the X-verse.

As for the ish with Rouge it was X-men/Alpha Flight #1, Rogue was talking to Northstar and he tried to ignore her by speaking french but it did not work.
Randirogue chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Was this posted somewhere else before here and now? Maybe at Down Home Charm or LeBeau Library? I swear I've read this particular story before. I know I have.

And I liked it just as much as the first time I read it.

:wink: