Reviews for Prodigals 6: Something About the Rooftops
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Great work. Loved the ending.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aw...fluff. I love fluff. :)
Roguechere chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is such a neat series! Where have I been! lol.

On to read another one!
FlitShadowflame chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
the blues belongs both to and on beale street, memphis. jazz can be credited to most of the south. billie holiday is the mother of Maya Rudolph, yeah? the singer of "lovin' you"? She's INcredible. indescribable. Ella's best at scat, but Billie can hit those high notes like a freakin' bird on steroids.
lori chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
i really wish ihad room on my favourites page! that's it. i shall go and delete stuff. you are to good.
Taynna chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
lol - that last bit completely made the whole chapter! before that was cute, though i'm not sure i really buy these two getting over their mutual animosity so quickly, it's an up in the air/open to an author's interpretation kinda thing anyway.
Ryoko Subaru chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
awe, this was beautiful hehehehe, they are just so cute together :D
brattax23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Very cute!
Randirogue chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Okay. now I know I read the last one and this one before. but I can't wait to get the next one. Neither it, nor any of the other parts besides this one and the previous one had I read before.

. one more and I can let myself finally sleep (when I should be writing myself since I've been so long in u:pdating :P) at . :checks clock. egads, it's 8:13 am. crikey.