Reviews for Prodigals 7: Two Princes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Brilliant oneshot... Hysterical! You write remy just perfectly.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
LOL! :)
GemGirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Roguechere chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Loved it. Loved it.

I'm just sorry it took me this long to find it!

I thought it was original and hysterical.

It is going on my favorites list. Thank you.
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
This story positively has my favorite use of accent in all fandom.

"Nom chein, Summers, I can't b'lieve you jokin' while dere be a lunatic in de house wit' alla dem chil'ren!"

Scott slid back out from under the SUV, his hands held palm out in a universal sign of peace. "Take it easy, Remy. Geez, you're almost unintelligible."

I was thinking about it today as I was wishing to back and take out all the accent-writing in my stories, and I had to show off your story as an excellent use of accent to emphasize emotion.

Oh and "And look a his clothes; where does he shop, Colour-Blind Male GoGo Dancers R Us?" is priceless. It gets me every time.

Fabulous work, with so much woven into it. I love this one-shot.
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hey! I just found this series and started reading through it. It's great! This sketch with Logan and Remy is fabulous. Really perfect characterization. I laughed so hard.
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
haha, another funny installment!

Love the Rogue/Remy dialogue sequences. They're hilairious!
Claire Starling chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
""And look a his clothes; where does he shop, Colour-Blind Male GoGo Dancers R Us?""

I swear, I nearly peed.
Bubbles1612 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
hahah. this is really good. thanks.
Kath chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
I surprised myself by actually liking your stuff. Nice one.(A straight ego boost review, not helpful for anything else but ego boosts are always good right?)
lori chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
ah. good as usual. it's logans fault. he should have been there.
Ryoko Subaru chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
hahahaha, LOVE THIS! hahaha logan and Remy fighting over Rogue, hahahah its the BEST! hahahah :D
IT chapter 1 . 3/5/2003