Reviews for Prodigals 8: Pretty, Sexy, Boy
lychee loving chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Holy god. I knew you were building up to something, I just didn't think to expect it was to that ending! Chills, I have them, all up and down my arms.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wow. This one still kills me and I love it.
S.W chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Excellent fic - wow. I haven't read anything like this - your perspective on Remy is great. Really disturbing.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This all fic made me go "Holy Crap" Great work.
Ruby Sunrise chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, this was...intense. What a great premise for a story, that Remy is struggling with worries of what his worth will be as he ages, and that, from that, his jealousy of Logan rages. Very well-written.
Cara chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Interesting perspective on Gambit's vanity. I don't think I've read anything like this before in fan fiction. Sometimes you run across the same themes again and again, it gets redundant, but I liked this. It was fresh
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
*sniff*
The Duplicitous One chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Jesus Christ! That was deep. That's all I have to say.
rogueyroo chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
dark, twisted, and wonderful
Secondhand Ragdoll chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I bring you food offerings, O holy one, that you may look favorably upon us mortals.

But seriously.

I think my life just peaked.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This is the most powerful and heartbreaking Remy fic I've ever read. Hands down. He's so perfectly in character and so utterly tragic.

This story has cycled through my head for the past three years. And that's the mark of something great - when you're still thinking of images and specific lines from a work that you read years ago.

Excellent job.
Roguechere chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Powerful stuff. I love your persepctive of the characters. They're fantastic. Believeable and solid the whole way through.

This one is also going on the favorites list!
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wow, kind of dark segment.

BAD REMY! tsk, tsk!

I liked it though.
Puppy with Sharp Teeth chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I loved the repetition that you used in this story. Love it.
Kai chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Totally eery and just the right dosing of angst that I needed right now. Kudos on a well-written one-shot of my favorite character!