Reviews for Seven Years Later
TheBabyBlackStar chapter 11 . 8/27
It is fine. I understand about the important details from one’s real life other than writing. I just recently became apart of this community.
Warthog chapter 11 . 7/30
Awsome story. I'm sure it'd be worth the wait so please take your time.
yani1456 chapter 11 . 7/21
This is a lovely story might I add but umm when are you going to update?
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 7/10
that was good keep the chapters coming
StringDman chapter 10 . 7/7
Hope you update soon.
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 7/7
well this is certainly shaping up to be a massive disappointment, as such stories often are.

Also, stop using rank as a measurement of power.

Also also, don't put frigging dollar signs on the amounts.

And thirdly enough with the stupid edgelord names on everything.
Archer Chef chapter 11 . 7/2
Lol , I hate it when Naruto basically stopped Sasuke from being executed it's so cliche . He called your wife a whore for God sakes.
kurolothgarian chapter 1 . 7/2
Don't worry! You'll be able to resume this story Seven Years Later!
Ancient Sith Tulak Hord chapter 11 . 7/2
It's understandable
Tassadar112 chapter 11 . 7/1
Well at least it's not dead. Hope everything works out for you.
Autistic Weaboo chapter 11 . 6/29
this story was great, and i hope you keep continuing, i'm just glad you're not abandoning it.
jh831 chapter 11 . 6/29
kind of saw this coming. when an author goes a long time without updating and i see that they updated, i go directly to the chapter drop box and go to the bottom and about 80% of the time it is an author note saying the same thing: they got studies, they got life issues. im not calling/signaling you out. not at all.
but i'm just saying alot of authors do it
DawnFox12 chapter 11 . 6/29
*sigh* Well at least you didn't abandon this story. I know how life can be with studies so do what you can but don't push yourself to hard. I look for the day when this dreaded AN is replaced with another amazing chapter of the story. Best of luck with the studies and take care until the next chapter.

Sincerely,
Dawn Fox
NodMPortant chapter 11 . 6/29
Well I look forward to reading the next chapter when you get done with it and when life gives you the opportunity.
Drakon45 chapter 11 . 6/29
No worries man. Life happens. We all understand. Take care if what needs to be taken care of. We be waiting.