Reviews for In the Kingdom's Service
Big Bad Beowolf chapter 57 . 5h
Well ihave just finish the last two chapters and i have to say... WOW that was something this story really was interesting as well how you went about, i kind of agree and at the same time dont on cinder, but would have been interesting to see Watts be the villian, also like that lil head canon about Penny, i can actually see it as canon, as ive mention befor about the other fics you've finished its has been a great ride cant wait to check out your next fic
death390 chapter 50 . 8h
Hmm well I am out with this story I really just can’t get into it, for me it has been a slog and i just can’t continue with it. I tried but it never really clicked for me and after the destruction of the VSS it got worse.
death390 chapter 20 . 9/19
I admit I almost missed that Cardin was vanguard, I originally thought it was going to be Yats Tbh. Thinking that the strong silent persona would be that mask. But as the story went on I figured out that Cardin was just as likely, In part due to the fact vanguard had been at it for awhile so nixing Cardin due to being a first year didn’t cut it, since there wasn’t some kind of statement about how tall vanguard was it kinda made me further rethink on him.

Honestly magician was only 1 of 2 people to my guess: velvet or a Faunus version of coco. Ima go with velvet, who will be massively distraught over her romantic partners death. That Cardin persona was a continuation of his childhood and the only way got them to really be around her not in vss was to “bully” her. I suppose I’ll see coming up though.
Guy-In-The-Hoodie chapter 1 . 9/15
Now for people who think that this is the typical "Character becomes edgy and overpoweredfic, let me personally assure you that it is not. It's a spy story, and it is DAMN well written. Just read until the end of the first chapter, and see if you aren't interested after that. I thought that I wouldn't like it, but it is awesome. Coeur al aran is a talented writer after all.
This is one of the most amazing and a finally completed story I've ever read.

Thank you for writing it and see you in the next one

Peace.
Skykitsune chapter 57 . 9/13
Or I guess not? Did I miss them neutralizing the virus/ forget about it? Or did Cinder forget.
Dorla Crowell chapter 1 . 9/13
Hello fellow trolls,
937900069103
p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)RuTyPEp3 or p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)R69aFd1u
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
This will lead you to a text archive. Find out how to fuck with fanfiction writers, eh I mean troll, of course.
Another contributor: p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)fbvPBDwv
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
This bot was built with the knowledge from our pioneer in the forals of trolling.
Spread the knowledge!
For Chaos!
Skykitsune chapter 53 . 9/13
The thought occurs. Oobleck was the one capable of shutting down the CCT, right? That's gonna come back to bite them now, huh.
Cyndy Badger chapter 1 . 9/12
Hello fellow trolls,
445580762837
p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)RuTyPEp3 or p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)R69aFd1u
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
Spread the knowledge!
For Chaos!
HunterAvirez chapter 57 . 9/12
I want to thank you for this amazing story. The ending is perfect I think and I'm looking forward to your next story :D ;)
Dressyone22 chapter 57 . 9/11
Kinda wanted to see Roman get torn apart by Jaune and everyone else. Honestly I feel like he gets off a little too easily in these stories, at least it seems like. Other than Forged Destiny where he got the hell beaten out of him, he's either an ally of Jaune, a friend of Jaune or kissing Yang's ass. And while I like his roles in those stories in a story where you made feel so angry at him through Jaune, I would like to get some resolution. Maybe in a epilogue like way where he pays for his crimes in some way.
Zhalo Shadowcell chapter 57 . 9/11
one more ghost for the ghosts of Emeralds past
Eramis8 chapter 57 . 9/10
Another story down and another to come. Good finale chapter.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 57 . 9/10
I really enjoyed this story. Jaune evolved very completely and Pyrrha is alive! Yay Lancaster!
StoryReiter chapter 57 . 9/10
Thank you again for this wonderful story but I guess it didnt put me on the edge as much as it did from the start to near end unlike NTTF or Professor Arc. There were some points that it felt flat I guess compared to your other works but thats just my biased opinion and maybe brought by me trying to blaze through your story along with the Entertainer on a single day. The twists and threat to life and everything else important, the three way stalemate, the secret identities, I guess now typing this I realized that it went down for me when Jaune had almost all the cards. The attack on VSS was badass along with the twists and turns. The ending was sweet and kinda open which I kinda liked. Take care and have a great day author.
Again Ill say it again.
Now... I want a crossover between your fics. I mean Headmaster Arc along with PLAUSIBLE at his moment as I read this, Kingdom Service Director Arc Rat and who knows maybe a wandering huntsmen with a green haired girl behind the scenes and since your other fans reminded me about a blacksmith somewhere... Yeah even if its just a one shot of sorts.
4,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »