Reviews for Project Mile Two
Nysk chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
A shame that this story was stopped at such a pivotal moment!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
Blackdex chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
No comment. Ciao
TegwenielWestwind chapter 12 . 9/30/2006
Fun story. I like the combo of Nabiki and Ukyo. Wouldn't mind seeing those two developing feelings for each other as well. Not sure I understand much about the TA and Gowa stuff, but I understand enough to enjoy the story. A tad bit more immersion into the lives and emotions of the characters would be pleasing to me, but it's not my story and I'll be happy to read more as is.
LiYinBlake chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
Another great story.
digger chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I just finished what you had written on mediaminer. I would like to say great fic a 9 out of 10. BRING ON THE KUNO STOMPING NOW!
digger chapter 12 . 1/29/2006
dude please update this thing and any other ranma 1/2 stories that youm have. I love them all. I have to go to both mediaminer and just to get your stories. I need more craziness and comedy to get through my boring life. You deliver just the right amount. if you want some really sick forms of payback for both the kunos and panda-bastard please let me know. I have some in mind that will make a torurer from the inquistion lose his lunch. by the way cross ran-man with inyuasha. what if ranma is a hanyo or 1/4 youkai. that would explain why he is so freakishly powerfull.
Innortal chapter 12 . 11/4/2005
Very nice story. I loved it, and look forward to more.

Innortal
Rignach chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
That is a very good no great story and such a seldom crossover. It is really a shame that it was not updated since 02-12-04. I really hope that there will maybe at last a tiny update this year.
dennisud chapter 12 . 8/14/2005
I'm hoping you'll update this story, beng that its the oldest sory which hasn't been!

dennisud
ron chapter 12 . 7/12/2005
great fic, update real soon
Tarquin chapter 12 . 6/9/2005
I was somewhat concerned about the whole "stomp the Kunos flat with a TA" thing, since that drags the corporate (rather than the family) side of the Gowa empire into the mess, along with the GSDF division that operates the TAs, and that would be messy. But you seem to have cleared all of that up nicely, now that the Gowa corporations and the GSDF are simply doing their civic duty by assisting a police operation against dangerous Yakuza elements. (Any personal vendettas, of course, would be strictly conincidental.)

As taxzombie said, the Nabiki/Ranma/Ukyo sandwich scene was all good. Ranma really doesn't have much of a say in how things are going to turn out there, but I don't think he'll mind too much...

And yeah, an update would be nice. The Kunos need their just rewards for their noble conduct, after all.
Tarquin chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
Killing off Yushiro and Miharu like that really felt like a cheap plot device to get them out of the way, and I think it was unnecessary. I know it sets up Ranma's further education and Nabiki's employment in the next chapter, but frankly that makes more sense (at least with just Nabiki as his PA) if Yushiro's still around - if Ranma's their major remaining heir, I'd expect the Gowas to step up his business and society training a lot.

It's a good story, but I'm not too happy about that development. (Yes, okay, I like Yushiro and Miharu. They're good kids, they've been through a lot, and I think they deserve better than a few paragraphs of death in a car crash. So sue me.)
Athenais chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
I would really love to see this story updated. I had fun reading at again. The same with your Jusenkyo Man stories, but I would like to see more Imperial Horse the most. I don't like the EVA one that much, but that not your writing or anything like that only me, mostly to few ranma in it, i think.

thank you for shareing your stories with us readers, but i would be nice, if some of your stories would be grow to be longer as three or four chapters or if they longer one would get a litte update.
dragon-game chapter 12 . 5/12/2005