Reviews for No Flag on the Play
jneha2375 chapter 18 . 9/15
Really nice story atleast they are communicating better in season 2 than the show and I love Oleary.
JTrev1ll1an chapter 37 . 7/3
Loved this!
Tom Knutson chapter 37 . 3/10
Excellent! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/30/2019
Despite what Beckett's gone through she's kinda coming off like a bitch
Kici124 chapter 37 . 1/17/2019
What the perfect story. Thank you for keeping them still alive. Can't wait for next story from you. ;)
Stacy Rogers chapter 37 . 12/3/2018
This is absolutely brilliant.
My God, what a rollercoaster. Totally worth a couple sleepless nights. There were times when I wanted to strangle each character in turn (Excluding O'Leary - I love this guy) which is a sign of pretty great writing, imo
Thank you so much!
P.S. The Caskett cats reference made me giggle
Guest chapter 37 . 10/4/2018
I finished the story for the second time. Very enjoyable and unique viewpoint. I would has thought that you might have had Castle bring a vase with beautiful colorful flowers after he saw how depressing her new apartment was. Also and maybe this could be an idea for a new storyline... I read a lot of FF but have not really seen this angle. Castle is a great writer but neither are good communicators. I would love to see a story using Castles writing skills such as when in the above story when he felt so blocked that he would pour out his heart in a love letter. Same with Beckett as she doesn't talk much but could write her heart out. I will be watching and thanks for all your newer stories.
DeathEaterElite chapter 36 . 9/17/2018
‘They might all have been English, since all they talk about is the weather...’ I’ll have you know, as a British myself, we don’t just talk about the weather; we also talk about the news...
Helensorrento chapter 37 . 6/14/2018
Loved this story.
aussiecate chapter 37 . 4/6/2018
Wow, what an epic story. I loved it for so many reasons!
I’d never thought that Espo might be angry with Rick after he’d shown him Johanna’s case file, but that makes perfect sense. I could also absolutely see Ryan being sucked into Espo’s anger & then being so guilt ridden.
You did a brilliant job with the case & Kate’s reaction to it, along with Rick’s response to it all, so visceral & gut wrenching. It was a bit harder to like Jordan in this scenario, but the delightful O’Leary balanced things out nicely!
The anger, turning to overwhelming passion on Caskett’s part was enthralling, & was the perfect engine for the story. Alexis was certainly a curveball in amongst it all. Sadly though Meredith’s part was very believable, as was Martha’s reaction.
Thank you for a memorable story.
helensorrento chapter 37 . 2/24/2018
Love,love this of my favorites!
jkarr chapter 37 . 12/4/2017
this is a nice chapter and story
jkarr chapter 34 . 12/3/2017
it is nice that things are going well for Kate feeling better.
jkarr chapter 26 . 12/2/2017
it is nice that they found the bad guys and Kate is safe, it is nice that Rick found out that the ex wife was giving Alexis bad info.
jkarr chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
the last two chapters are very nice indeed
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »