Reviews for No Flag on the Play
SrMacrina chapter 37 . 6/12
Quite a pleasurable ride as always!
SrMacrina chapter 32 . 6/12
Easter egg noted.
SrMacrina chapter 12 . 6/11
I sometimes feel like Garrae's Castle & Beckett have the emotional IQ of rocks, but the exquisite pain of the untangling of their relationship is always a pleasure to suffer through with them. Excellent stuff.
mattywilkss chapter 34 . 11/27/2020
jesus fucking christ. reading this story is like chewing on glass. is anyone ever going to be happy in this story?
SuzyJane82 chapter 8 . 11/18/2020
Yes! I love O’Leary!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2020
SuzyJane82-Since I forgot to review chapters as I went here’s a collective review
1-hell yeah that’s exactly what should have happened
2-poor becket
3-poor castle
4-nooooo miscommunication
5-ugh but at least pieces are coming together
6-yes something Alexis could have used in the show.
7-more missed messages come on you two turn on your listening ears.
jneha2375 chapter 18 . 9/15/2020
Really nice story atleast they are communicating better in season 2 than the show and I love Oleary.
JTrev1ll1an chapter 37 . 7/3/2020
Loved this!
Tom Knutson chapter 37 . 3/10/2020
Excellent! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/30/2019
Despite what Beckett's gone through she's kinda coming off like a bitch
Kici124 chapter 37 . 1/17/2019
What the perfect story. Thank you for keeping them still alive. Can't wait for next story from you. ;)
Stacy Rogers chapter 37 . 12/3/2018
This is absolutely brilliant.
My God, what a rollercoaster. Totally worth a couple sleepless nights. There were times when I wanted to strangle each character in turn (Excluding O'Leary - I love this guy) which is a sign of pretty great writing, imo
Thank you so much!
P.S. The Caskett cats reference made me giggle
Guest chapter 37 . 10/4/2018
I finished the story for the second time. Very enjoyable and unique viewpoint. I would has thought that you might have had Castle bring a vase with beautiful colorful flowers after he saw how depressing her new apartment was. Also and maybe this could be an idea for a new storyline... I read a lot of FF but have not really seen this angle. Castle is a great writer but neither are good communicators. I would love to see a story using Castles writing skills such as when in the above story when he felt so blocked that he would pour out his heart in a love letter. Same with Beckett as she doesn't talk much but could write her heart out. I will be watching and thanks for all your newer stories.
DeathEaterElite chapter 36 . 9/17/2018
‘They might all have been English, since all they talk about is the weather...’ I’ll have you know, as a British myself, we don’t just talk about the weather; we also talk about the news...
Helensorrento chapter 37 . 6/14/2018