Reviews for No Flag on the Play
hawkie chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Seems interesting! Miscommunication is such a useful tool for creating stories. Good call for having Castle not sleep with Ellie. It was a bit of an unsympathetic moment for Castle in the show, although not entirely out of character. I'm guessing this'll be on the usual Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday publishing schedule?
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
OMG Finally! Been waiting on this story for decades! And then you go and break my heart right at the start! Dang those communication issues. One small bright spot - he didn't sleep with Ellie Monroe - that was totally discordant in canon, still don't get it or agree with it. When can we expect the next instalment please?
Pegship chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
*settling in for another plot- and character-rich opus from Garrae*
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Interesting!

I think one of the biggest mistakes the show-runners/ writers made was NOT showing what happened when Kate stayed with the Castles. They could have interwoven it with a new case, or with Kate's mom's case. It would have made a great episode.
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
oh crossed wires! I hope they sort this out :)
theputz913 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I really interested in seeing where you go with this because that warning at the beginning and her being pissed at Castle as well as Demming seems kind of ominous. As a Kate fan, I'm really worried about her as a result of that warning.
stefi chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
your version of canon events are always interesting..
update soon
Trude chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
great beginning
I always like stories where Beckett does not go out with Demming but I am curious where you'll go since you offered us that warning
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Can't wait to read another great story!
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
loving it can't wait to read more
DX2012 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
She thought, he thought. MISCOMMUNICATION.
Glad to see Demming out of the picture so soon. Never liked the guy. Spoiled the end of S2 for me.
Naniela chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Oooooh season 2 fics are my favorite and everything you write is gold. I am EXCITED! Can't wait for more! Any idea how long this one will be?
lisac0304 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Love this take on season 2 AND Demming asking Castle for permission to date Beckett. I always hated that scene. I never liked Alexis, too sickly (unrealistically) sweet on the show. Figured it was for show for her dad and she was really one of the mean girls...off screen where the main story takes place (insert sarcasm smiley). Please hurry with the next chapter!
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106