Reviews for No Flag on the Play
jennkyle chapter 36 . 10/6/2017
I just loved it once again can't wait for the last chapter
sKyoKun chapter 36 . 10/6/2017
Wouah that was some kind of discussion here but I'm glad she did, Alexis was too much.
Beckett and castle at the market was fun. Kate compromising is hard to believe but in that kind of situation I think it's required ;)
Can't believe it's almost the end. But she definitely is better now. Every issue is behind them :)
The-KLF chapter 36 . 10/6/2017
Glad Beckett got the gumption up to tell Alexis to just stop already.
The-KLF chapter 35 . 10/6/2017
Hooray!
pcol22 chapter 36 . 10/6/2017
Great chapter !
Everything is fixed and I'm glad. I hope that the house warming is going to go well, although I can't see why not.
Looking forward to the next (and last) chapter !
Anna chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
What a great chapter yet again! I particularly like that Kate gets a chance to speak her mind and briefly chastise Alexis for, or rather acknowledge her, stupidity. Otherwise it's good to see how everything is going well
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Well done. Good resolution to Alexis situation. Really love this story.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Awww, I don't want your story to be over :( Such fun :)
mobazan27 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
I’m glad that’s over.
southerngirl1 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Oh no, I hate for this one to end. I hope you have another one in mind! Loved how Kate put self-indulgent Alexis in her place…. After all, she's 16, not 12!
acertainzest chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Hey, I'll have you know that we non-English types can easily converse about the weather at great length also. Hah.

So Beckett didn't say anything about Castle saying that they're dating... just like she doesn't seem to have noticed herself thinking the L-Word in the previous chapter, eh? She certainly is a master of self-deception. Ahh, that's part of what makes her so much fun, isn't it.
3rdfah chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Sad to see it ending.
sasans chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Excellent chapter. Rick and Kate's relationship is definitely fixed. Kate has finally found enough furniture for her apartment to have a housewarming with the crew and they are going to have a sleepover with just them. She did her best to try to shut down the drama of Alexis and hopefully once Alexis thinks about it they'll be able to move on from that. I'm looking forward to the chapter on Sunday but it is always a little sad when a story ends.
mobazan27 chapter 35 . 10/5/2017
Yessss! It worked.
It’s so sweet that Castle allowed her to use him for her pleasure. He’s kind to sacrifice himself.
I’m sure this is his first go around as a sex toy...Right ;)
NellWill4015 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Finally Beckett says how she feels to Alexis... when people continue to apologize it pisses me off like they’re sorry for getting caught and not the act itself.
1,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »