Reviews for No Flag on the Play
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Well done. Good resolution to Alexis situation. Really love this story.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Awww, I don't want your story to be over :( Such fun :)
mobazan27 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
I’m glad that’s over.
southerngirl1 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Oh no, I hate for this one to end. I hope you have another one in mind! Loved how Kate put self-indulgent Alexis in her place…. After all, she's 16, not 12!
acertainzest chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Hey, I'll have you know that we non-English types can easily converse about the weather at great length also. Hah.

So Beckett didn't say anything about Castle saying that they're dating... just like she doesn't seem to have noticed herself thinking the L-Word in the previous chapter, eh? She certainly is a master of self-deception. Ahh, that's part of what makes her so much fun, isn't it.
3rdfah chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Sad to see it ending.
sasans chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Excellent chapter. Rick and Kate's relationship is definitely fixed. Kate has finally found enough furniture for her apartment to have a housewarming with the crew and they are going to have a sleepover with just them. She did her best to try to shut down the drama of Alexis and hopefully once Alexis thinks about it they'll be able to move on from that. I'm looking forward to the chapter on Sunday but it is always a little sad when a story ends.
mobazan27 chapter 35 . 10/5/2017
Yessss! It worked.
It’s so sweet that Castle allowed her to use him for her pleasure. He’s kind to sacrifice himself.
I’m sure this is his first go around as a sex toy...Right ;)
MsNYC chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Finally Beckett says how she feels to Alexis... when people continue to apologize it pisses me off like they’re sorry for getting caught and not the act itself.
GT500RonSmith chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Kate is winning her battle! Quite happily making love to Castle and pushing those awful thoughts away by talking them out to Castle's ears. Furniture shopping with her boyfriend and even allowing her to buy her a table (or at least help!). Ready to have her housewarming party! Invites him first, of course!

Struggles to accept Alexis' apologies! Can't get her to stop apologizing until she compares her actions with the ones that started their whole mess! Alexis seems upset, but Kate did her part along with issuing a little punishment as well, I think.

A promise of a sleepover to Castle! Things are looking good!
wendykw chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Castle and Kate managed to get her into a safe place mentally. That was a relief. I was surprised that Rick finagled Kate into letting him buy her an end table.
Ah, Teen drama. I do not miss that at all, now that the kids are grown ups. Beckett did the right thing pushing Alexis to drop it. Another well written chapter.
karenm99 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Better and better. Beckett has not only come to terms with Alexis' poor behaviour and forgiven her, but fully welcomed Castle's attentions and even accepted a gift from him! And all in the space of one day!
FluffyFierce chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Especially liked the procedural stuff and Lanie...the delay in hearing Castle's view gave Beckett's feelings a believability...stil intriguing
life's a mystery chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
I loved their Market buying spree and how they are working well together :)
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Not all that ends well stays well. Alexis is certainly acting her age when she kept pushing Kate into saying she was sorry. That in itself can be daunting for Kate. But she did let her have it in the end. I just can't see why Alexis would push the issue in the first place.
Rick decided that keeping his mouth shut was the best plan. I don't blame him there.

Now she has a semi-furnished apartment and she likes it.

Is bogglement an actual word?
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »