Reviews for No Flag on the Play
GT500RonSmith chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Kate is winning her battle! Quite happily making love to Castle and pushing those awful thoughts away by talking them out to Castle's ears. Furniture shopping with her boyfriend and even allowing her to buy her a table (or at least help!). Ready to have her housewarming party! Invites him first, of course!

Struggles to accept Alexis' apologies! Can't get her to stop apologizing until she compares her actions with the ones that started their whole mess! Alexis seems upset, but Kate did her part along with issuing a little punishment as well, I think.

A promise of a sleepover to Castle! Things are looking good!
wendykw chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Castle and Kate managed to get her into a safe place mentally. That was a relief. I was surprised that Rick finagled Kate into letting him buy her an end table.
Ah, Teen drama. I do not miss that at all, now that the kids are grown ups. Beckett did the right thing pushing Alexis to drop it. Another well written chapter.
karenm99 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Better and better. Beckett has not only come to terms with Alexis' poor behaviour and forgiven her, but fully welcomed Castle's attentions and even accepted a gift from him! And all in the space of one day!
FluffyFierce chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Especially liked the procedural stuff and Lanie...the delay in hearing Castle's view gave Beckett's feelings a believability...stil intriguing
life's a mystery chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
I loved their Market buying spree and how they are working well together :)
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Not all that ends well stays well. Alexis is certainly acting her age when she kept pushing Kate into saying she was sorry. That in itself can be daunting for Kate. But she did let her have it in the end. I just can't see why Alexis would push the issue in the first place.
Rick decided that keeping his mouth shut was the best plan. I don't blame him there.

Now she has a semi-furnished apartment and she likes it.

Is bogglement an actual word?
kursk chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Great chapter, I liked how they mostly fixed everything.

OTOH I'm both sad this is coming to a close but excited about a new fic!
TORONTOSUN chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
I like how Alexis and Kate finally patched things up. Good writing.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Great chapter! Glad to see Kate relaxing more. Sad. TO see this story end, but can't wait to see what else you have planned.
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
I'm glad Beckett went to dinner and put a stop to dramatic Alexis. And I'n glad she didn't let Castle lure her in by kissing and stood her ground.
Sad to see the end, but it is and was a great trip going from just a question to be asked to the wrong person and by the wrong person... :-)
Great chapter, i'm gonna read it again tomorrow...
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
This is lovely, obviously Alexis has inherited the dramatics gene from both sides of her family
Will be sad to see this story end.
DX2012 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
You didn't disappoint! You've written tens (or maybe hundreds) of scenes where C and B are in the bed together and they're always as passionate and loving and gentle and sexy and ... I will never tire reading them.

Finally someone managed to shut Alexis up. A true miracle! Hallelujah!
vjlee chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Love chapters that are a continuation of erotic activities - they are such a sensually satisfactory slice of sexy satisfaction, don't you think? ;)

Sort of a pleasant way to gird one's loins for forthcoming unpleasant
confrontations, one might say... ;)

Loved how Beckett dispatched Alexis' teenqueen it's drama-time histrionics. Always love her expedited take downs - a perfect example of her authors superbly succinct ways. ;)

Not exactly looking forward to Sunday's post as there have been no hints of tales to come but will keep my fingers crossed and hope for some good news on the 'new' future postings to come front-line. ;)
lisac0304 chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Thank goodness Beckett put a stop to the histrionics! Ugh! Alexis is sooo annoying! Another great chapter...
hawkie chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Wonderful. They are so clearly already a couple.
1,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »