Reviews for No Flag on the Play
FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Beckett's creeping insecurity was convincing...good point about Demming asking about Beckett and not asking Beckett...nice to revisit earlier days in a fic...I wonder why she's that insecure and look forward to the reveal. Thanks for writing!
BigKahuna chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
Ok that was nice. Not sure that I care for the image of O'Leary and Castle in a hammock. Maybe Demming and O'Leary?
hawkie chapter 35 . 10/5/2017
Just have to say that I LOL'd when Castle said he'd always wanted to be a beautiful woman's sex toy. This chapter was incredibly sensual, some of your best work perhaps. The transition from Castle POV to Beckett's was well done and it showed her feelings and (diminishing!) insecurities very nicely indeed.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/5/2017
What? How could you stop here?
theputz913 chapter 35 . 10/4/2017
Glad Kate and Rick figured out a way to get her past her hang ups from the shoot so they could get back to where they almost were before Friday brought everything to a grinding halt. Glad she could finally see Castle wasn’t like those creeps from the shoot and that she had as much control of the situation as she needed to be comfortable and let it progress between them naturally.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 35 . 10/4/2017
And the anticipated Casket pron moment has occurred. *cue 70s guitar riff*
Purple Satin chapter 35 . 10/4/2017
Even willingly put herself in that position to solve a case, this isn't something she can just get over, over night. Even with Castle's help, although that will be instrumental. I loved how he was letting her take the lead and would stop it she asked. She loves him and trusts him. There were so many great things to love about this chapter and I love it. Thank you, Garrae! Wonderfully done as always
pcol22 chapter 35 . 10/4/2017
Great chapter !
I'm glad that Kate is finally fixed :)
Looking forward to the next chapter !
jennkyle chapter 35 . 10/4/2017
Another great chapter so happy for Beckett she is slowly making progress great job once again tell next time
Guest chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
I like the interaction they have in this chapter. Even when they talk like teenagers. Good writing.
CharacterDriven chapter 34 . 10/3/2017
You write so well about the shifts of power.
dopeysac chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
Great plan from Rick to let her take the lead! Woohoo! Looking forward to the next chapter.
fanficfan39 chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
Castle certainly took a chance - rolled the dice allowing Kate to take total control. However, he did it in his normal playful manner reminding her not to shoot him or forgetting his safe word apples and he knows her so well. And she knows him - he's Castle - totally opposite from the creeps of her past. And she loves him.

What a shame that the writers of Castle didn't know these two characters as you do! You write Caskett so beautifully.
sasans chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
This was so very good! His initial plan to just let her do what she wanted and he would just be somewhat passive helped her to get more comfortable with him and separate her feelings for him from the ugliness of the op. Once Kate was pretty much able to do that she was ready for his full participation and she would tell him to stop if necessary. As far as I'm aware you are handling their situation just right I continue to want to read more.
southerngirl1 chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
Wow, just wow….. Who needs Burke when Caskett can fix the problems….
1,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »