Reviews for No Flag on the Play
NellWill4015 chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
I agree lisac0304 lol... great chapter.
lisac0304 chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
Damn, where can I find a hot, patient, sweetiepie like Castle? I know, fan fiction.
DX2012 chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
Castle (well, you) has found the best way to solve this. Giving Beckett total control of the situation. Brilliant, just brilliant!
hawkie chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
Definitely liked this!
vjlee chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
This is why I love you sooo much - you surprise sooo well - submissive Castle has his great reward and his Beckett is all in and along for the ride! Exquisite prowess indeed! Thank you so much! ;)
Guest chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
Very erotic, just what was needed!
BigKahuna chapter 35 . 10/3/2017
definitely on the right track. Course with Rick's big hands and fingers he can probably stroke across Beckett from a fair distance.

Since they're heading for Beckett's bedroom, just gonna assume that Ryan will be calling right about NOW.
ICCA chapter 34 . 10/3/2017
Nice wrap-up chapter of the case and naturally, nothing passes by Montgomery. Seems like all's well, or at least better, at home with Alexis and Martha. Happy to hear the entire crew have 3 days off so hopefully Castle and Beckett can finally get on track. Nice gesture to invite him shopping; hope he doesn't go overboard, LOL!

And a side note: I don't quite understand this seemingly antagonistic, or uncomfortable, relationship between Shaw and Beckett thought this storyline. I thought they were friends after the Dunne incident but there seems to be simmering tension, more on Beckett's part, than Shaw.
acertainzest chapter 34 . 10/3/2017
Nice fluff. Good to see Beckett being proactive about things. A little more so than usual? :)
Bahamut Slayer chapter 34 . 10/2/2017
Hopefully with this case now closed, it enforces Kate's subconscious and she has less nightmares about it. May be she should have more Castle sleeping over or may be a change where she sleeps at the loft.

Oh, okay, now I see why it will take a while before Beckett can come over, after reading about Castle having family dinner. Well at least he'll explain to them why he'll spend more evenings with Beckett rather just spend there without telling, letting them figure things out themselves.

From what I can tell, Beckett is dealing with the issues head on. She can put on her clothes and she can choose to drink wine, no fear of it being spiked and know full well her control, and confront the other issue as she moves closer to Castle.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 33 . 10/2/2017
Chocolate dessert. Can't remember if it was established canon, if it wasn't then at least it's established in your stories. I do remember O'Leary bringing some chocolate when he went to visit the Castles and their shapeshifting newborns.

Cuddle on the couch. The only scene that comes to mind is right before Beckett opened the door and McCord tells her that she's fired.

I'm glad there are a lot of things that they simply sort themselves out, especially since this takes place before Season 4. Not everything has to be dealt with Burke, well we did get a lengthy story with him in your other story. Probably enough to last quite a while before he ever appears again.
southerngirl1 chapter 34 . 10/2/2017
Looking forward to the table/chairs shopping trip… hope Alexis isn't just putting on an act! Hard to trust her!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/2/2017
Great chapter and story. Thank you
Guest chapter 34 . 10/1/2017
This was so very good. Kate is doing her level best to fight her feelings of fear and to keep Rick separated from what was done to her. She even is making some progress.. Her feelings for Rick are so very deep even if that sometimes scares her. She might even be ready to try to be together with him. I'm sure he will be very gentle and willing to stop if need be. I look forward to the next chapter.
pcol22 chapter 34 . 10/2/2017
Great chapter !
Still more progress, I'm glad :)
Looking forward to the next chapter !
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »