Reviews for No Flag on the Play
jkarr chapter 9 . 11/30/2017
I can't feel sorry for Ryan or espo.
jkarr chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
it is nice that Rick on knows that O'Leary is gay
jkarr chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
looking forward to when Rich finds out the big guy is gay
jkarr chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
I think O'Leary may have a point
jkarr chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
it is nice that Rick is being the dad here
jkarr chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
it is nice the girls are talking
jkarr chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Selwyn has stepped in it deep
jkarr chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
demming is a jerk
jkarr chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
It is nice that Beckett droped the idot
Guest chapter 37 . 11/5/2017
Great story and writing. Loved this story. Thanks for writing. You are very talented. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/2/2017
Really loved this. Looking forward to seeing what you write next. Thank you for keeping Castle alive!
Perspex13 chapter 37 . 11/1/2017
Nice maneuvering on the housewarming gifts — sneaky, useful, and heartfelt. The whole party was a nice glimpse into an again-functional group (and a welcome return of the ME). I’ll laugh is she gets the elephant — if she and Castle later move into together, Castle’s Star Wars statue can ride the elephant like Hannibal. Classy.

Congrats on another excellent, completed story. Looking forward to more, in this fandom or not.
Perspex13 chapter 36 . 11/1/2017
All better. Good to see some separation or the case and their lives.

The greeting at the door of the loft was excellent. A bit of a surprise but as a demonstration of genuine feelings, it might’ve been the best welcome possible. But it was still good for the conversation to end when it did.
Perspex13 chapter 35 . 11/1/2017
Interesting scenes fro:a type of seduction unique to both of them, I’d imagine. “But this is her decision...”. How far we’ve come from the first chapter!
Perspex13 chapter 34 . 11/1/2017
Funny change in Montgomery’s demeanor here compared to Name. He’s more in the background here, but still lands some shots. Good to see some fragile equilibrium forming on the respective home fronts.
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »