Reviews for No Flag on the Play
Guest chapter 37 . 11/5/2017
Great story and writing. Loved this story. Thanks for writing. You are very talented. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/2/2017
Really loved this. Looking forward to seeing what you write next. Thank you for keeping Castle alive!
Perspex13 chapter 37 . 11/1/2017
Nice maneuvering on the housewarming gifts — sneaky, useful, and heartfelt. The whole party was a nice glimpse into an again-functional group (and a welcome return of the ME). I’ll laugh is she gets the elephant — if she and Castle later move into together, Castle’s Star Wars statue can ride the elephant like Hannibal. Classy.

Congrats on another excellent, completed story. Looking forward to more, in this fandom or not.
Perspex13 chapter 36 . 11/1/2017
All better. Good to see some separation or the case and their lives.

The greeting at the door of the loft was excellent. A bit of a surprise but as a demonstration of genuine feelings, it might’ve been the best welcome possible. But it was still good for the conversation to end when it did.
Perspex13 chapter 35 . 11/1/2017
Interesting scenes fro:a type of seduction unique to both of them, I’d imagine. “But this is her decision...”. How far we’ve come from the first chapter!
Perspex13 chapter 34 . 11/1/2017
Funny change in Montgomery’s demeanor here compared to Name. He’s more in the background here, but still lands some shots. Good to see some fragile equilibrium forming on the respective home fronts.
Perspex13 chapter 33 . 10/31/2017
Nice to know that I’ve been letting my story ‘ferment,’ rather than being guilty of procrastinating. Thanks, Castle!

I’m hoping they actually talk in the morning as there’s been some careful thinking overnight, but at least they started the process.
Perspex13 chapter 32 . 10/31/2017
Yikes, Beckett’s light-speed departure from the coffee shop was hardly inconspicuous. She’s had a rough go lately, but she’s running out of time to talk about things before the repercussions become problematic.

Nice panther reference!
Perspex13 chapter 31 . 10/31/2017
It’s very easy to imagine Castle burying himself in his writing for exactly the reason you mention. Beckett might like to have control, but so does Castle. As for Espo, Beckett spanked him more than O’Leary ever could.
Perspex13 chapter 30 . 10/31/2017
Probably best O’Leary wanted some private time, as Castle needs to tend to home fires. As for their talk, it’s nice that’s she’s thinking about Castle as someone reliable.
Perspex13 chapter 29 . 10/31/2017
It’s chapters like these that make me want to read about Beckett retiring from the force when raising kids. If her mood’s improved by busting scumbags, can you imagine what she’d do to some of the people in the PTA? I’d love to see it!
Perspex13 chapter 28 . 10/31/2017
Not McDonalds fancy? That’s disturbing. Tense conversations n this chapter, both of them working without a net and with an obvious sense of what might happen if things go wrong. Where’s Dr. Burke when you need him?
Perspex13 chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
Call me vindictive, but I like Beckett’s comment about deliberate admissions. But then things amped up worryingly. It’s time for a week in the Hamptons. With or without Castle.
Perspex13 chapter 26 . 10/31/2017
Banter: the universal cure. As for the next morning: nice save, Castle.
Perspex13 chapter 25 . 10/31/2017
Waal, that was a brief conversation. Something tells me round two will be interestin’.

I’m enjoying the parallel apology situation. It’s a race to see who fesses up first.
1,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »