Reviews for No Flag on the Play
Perspex13 chapter 33 . 10/31/2017
Nice to know that I’ve been letting my story ‘ferment,’ rather than being guilty of procrastinating. Thanks, Castle!

I’m hoping they actually talk in the morning as there’s been some careful thinking overnight, but at least they started the process.
Perspex13 chapter 32 . 10/31/2017
Yikes, Beckett’s light-speed departure from the coffee shop was hardly inconspicuous. She’s had a rough go lately, but she’s running out of time to talk about things before the repercussions become problematic.

Nice panther reference!
Perspex13 chapter 31 . 10/31/2017
It’s very easy to imagine Castle burying himself in his writing for exactly the reason you mention. Beckett might like to have control, but so does Castle. As for Espo, Beckett spanked him more than O’Leary ever could.
Perspex13 chapter 30 . 10/31/2017
Probably best O’Leary wanted some private time, as Castle needs to tend to home fires. As for their talk, it’s nice that’s she’s thinking about Castle as someone reliable.
Perspex13 chapter 29 . 10/31/2017
It’s chapters like these that make me want to read about Beckett retiring from the force when raising kids. If her mood’s improved by busting scumbags, can you imagine what she’d do to some of the people in the PTA? I’d love to see it!
Perspex13 chapter 28 . 10/31/2017
Not McDonalds fancy? That’s disturbing. Tense conversations n this chapter, both of them working without a net and with an obvious sense of what might happen if things go wrong. Where’s Dr. Burke when you need him?
Perspex13 chapter 27 . 10/31/2017
Call me vindictive, but I like Beckett’s comment about deliberate admissions. But then things amped up worryingly. It’s time for a week in the Hamptons. With or without Castle.
Perspex13 chapter 26 . 10/31/2017
Banter: the universal cure. As for the next morning: nice save, Castle.
Perspex13 chapter 25 . 10/31/2017
Waal, that was a brief conversation. Something tells me round two will be interestin’.

I’m enjoying the parallel apology situation. It’s a race to see who fesses up first.
Perspex13 chapter 24 . 10/31/2017
“It doesn’t suit him.” Ha ha!

This growing (or showing) a backbone thing is contagious — first Castle and then one of the boys. (O’Leary always had one lest his mass cause him to collapse.). Glad to see it.
Perspex13 chapter 23 . 10/30/2017
Teen logic instigated by someone with questionable motives. What an utterly believable mess.
Perspex13 chapter 22 . 10/30/2017
I wish Castle had been this assertive with the boys in canon.
Perspex13 chapter 21 . 10/30/2017
Holy cow, that was a bit tense. Not sure I’d call it a success, but I guess it’s a realistic look at how quickly things can move.
Perspex13 chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
Shaw deserves a good smack for her comment before placing the tracer. Seriously, you’d think she’d be much more conscientious about situations like that, considering her own situation.
Perspex13 chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
Wow, he confessed about what he heard and she didn’t take him apart? She must still be a little befuddled. I was happy to see them reach some sense of resolution, though I think they have some things to address without the looming specter of the assignment. I was also interested to read Castle’s rumination son parenthood and the roles he thought he was playing.
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »