Reviews for No Flag on the Play
Perspex13 chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Good on Ryan for at least diagnosing what went wrong. Regret is still regret, but it’s better than his partners willful ignorance. I’m intrigued by the anticipated arrival of another acquaintance, which might mix things up even more. But, enough of the teasing! They end the chapter in the right place, but why do I suspect they’ll talk about the wrong things?
Perspex13 chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
“Please don’t let him break any of my detectives.” Excellent.
Poor Ryan. Time to confess.
Perspex13 chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
O’Leary’s not wrong, they are both dumb as concrete. But I did enjoy the image of this new pair running an interrogation, intimidating with bulk and sheer, misplaced irritation
1822andallthat chapter 37 . 10/15/2017
What a roller coaster of a journey you've put them through, and what a truly great read.
1822andallthat chapter 36 . 10/15/2017
The market scene was funny and so very true to character!
Dinner at the loft... that went...well?
Closer to well than it was. It might take time to be truly well, by the look of things.
1822andallthat chapter 35 . 10/15/2017
It's taken time and dedication, but they're finally there!
You've shown the process of recovery beautifully.
1822andallthat chapter 34 . 10/15/2017
I'm back!
Good to fall back into this universe again. I missed it. And lo behold, it's all an upward journey now, sunshine peeking through the clouds at last!
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 37 . 10/15/2017
I have been procrastinating to read this last chapter, simply because I didn't want the story to end. And the ending was perfect. Fun with empty hands and elephants, happiness with pizza and furniture and finally bliss with hands full with each other on each other and in(to) each other.

I loved this story filled with all kinds of twists and turns and adventures to end up happy with all and everyone. (except for Schlemming:)
Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing your words with us and your kind reactions.

I'll be patiently waiting for you next story...
Thanks again!
Shutterbug5269 chapter 37 . 10/13/2017
Beckett housewarming party.

The end. Looking forward to the next one.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 36 . 10/13/2017
Ummmmmmmmmmm
BzibziBebo chapter 37 . 10/13/2017
Well, it was a really nice story, i love the fact that you take time to tell the whole story, the evolution of the characters is always on point too ! I'll be here for the nest story ! ;b
Guest chapter 37 . 10/12/2017
Can wait till the next one.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 37 . 10/12/2017
Really enjoyed this story. I so appreciate the writers who have stuck with Castle Fan Fiction. I enjoyed FF more than the last 2 seasons of Castle. FF writers seemed to understand the fandoms better than the show writers. Even when they are writing about shape shifters! :)
Deb838 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Great first chapter. Loved how Beckett gave Schlemming a piece of her mind. So excited to have a multi chapter fic to read.
The-KLF chapter 37 . 10/11/2017
Congratulations on finishing! Nice to see Beckett settled and finally enjoying her home, and I'm looking forward to seeing O'Leary's next adventure... (hah!)
1,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »