Reviews for No Flag on the Play
FluffyFierce chapter 37 . 10/10/2017
A thoroughly enjoyable tale...I enjoyed Martha and the dialogue between Castle and Beckett...oh and Lanie had just the right tone. I liked you particular spin on Castle and Beckett as well. I liked the relevance if the case and the thought you put into it, and while not quite sure about the conflict with Alexis and Ryan and Espo, I liked the parallels and it was interesting seeing how you resolved that. The sexy bits were not too graphically (un)sexy - just enough lol. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future thanks
needsglasses chapter 37 . 10/10/2017
Enjoyed! Thank you much! :). Take care.
Chiara Crawford chapter 37 . 10/10/2017
A good ending for this story. Waiting for your short stories, but hoping that you'll find inspiration for the long ones too. What genre is your original story?
iampeniel chapter 37 . 10/10/2017
As always such a pleasure to read your stories. Thank you for sharing your gift
castleandbeckettalways41319 chapter 27 . 10/10/2017
I love that Beckett is interrogating him but I do want to point out just for future reference that getting the death penalty is actually a lot more expensive than life in prison as a criminal justice major I've learned a lot on the subject
Neversoonenough chapter 37 . 10/10/2017
This has been fantastic, and I'm sad to see it end. The final chapter is, however, perfect. Thank you for this story and the nice balance of romance, fun, and angst. Well done. Looking forward to whatever's next.
FluffyFierce chapter 27 . 10/9/2017
...Shaw'a voice nicely captured, and that interrogation scene v powerful...enjoying the blending of case with relationships...
Guest chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Amazing and fantastic

Thank you for sharing your words and for continuing to write for these amazing characters.

Thank you for keeping alive the beautiful love story of Rick and Kate and their family and their 3 canonical children, Lily and Jake and Reece

Caskett and family always

Guest chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Wonderful and beautiful.
acertainzest chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Ahh! A lovely ending. The housewarming party was perfect, if not exactly what Beckett had been expecting. I was just thinking in the previous chapter that she hadn't mentioned a rug in all the furniture discussions, but it was definitely needed. At least, in my mental image of her apartment it was.

I shall of course be here, looking forward to whatever you turn up next.
FluffyFierce chapter 23 . 10/9/2017
Loving the dialogue for some reason - that between Beckett and Castle especially, the back and forth translates well...the restrained way you handled the undercover ops was good too...is the Alexis thing overdone? Don't know but enjoying the ride, remains a great read thanks!
y4Always chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Thank you for this wonderful Caskett story! Because you and other writers we can still enjoy this fandom! Waiting for your next one:)
mobazan27 chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
I abhor pineapple on pizza...blasphemous!
About the ending...it was NOT hot at all. Not. At. All. I just had to take a few seconds ( about 1800 of them) to regroup. *Phew*
Glad to hear you’re sticking with this fandom, it’s a good and noble one.
I know inspiration will find its way to you; the audacity of hope.
Cats huh?
bingblot chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
A very nice ending. That was a good idea on the housewarming gifts. Love the rug.

Yay for more of the Caskett Cats! (I hope you'll point me toward the original story, if and when it's ready.)
bingblot chapter 36 . 10/9/2017
That went better with Alexis than I was expecting. And Beckett agreed to come over in the first place.
1,582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »