Reviews for No Flag on the Play
acertainzest chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Ahh! A lovely ending. The housewarming party was perfect, if not exactly what Beckett had been expecting. I was just thinking in the previous chapter that she hadn't mentioned a rug in all the furniture discussions, but it was definitely needed. At least, in my mental image of her apartment it was.

I shall of course be here, looking forward to whatever you turn up next.
FluffyFierce chapter 23 . 10/9/2017
Loving the dialogue for some reason - that between Beckett and Castle especially, the back and forth translates well...the restrained way you handled the undercover ops was good too...is the Alexis thing overdone? Don't know but enjoying the ride, remains a great read thanks!
y4Always chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Thank you for this wonderful Caskett story! Because you and other writers we can still enjoy this fandom! Waiting for your next one:)
mobazan27 chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
I abhor pineapple on pizza...blasphemous!
About the ending...it was NOT hot at all. Not. At. All. I just had to take a few seconds ( about 1800 of them) to regroup. *Phew*
Glad to hear you’re sticking with this fandom, it’s a good and noble one.
I know inspiration will find its way to you; the audacity of hope.
Cats huh?
bingblot chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
A very nice ending. That was a good idea on the housewarming gifts. Love the rug.

Yay for more of the Caskett Cats! (I hope you'll point me toward the original story, if and when it's ready.)
bingblot chapter 36 . 10/9/2017
That went better with Alexis than I was expecting. And Beckett agreed to come over in the first place.
bingblot chapter 35 . 10/9/2017
For just a bit, I was nervous but this is turning out nicely.
bingblot chapter 34 . 10/9/2017
I've missed this story while away.
It's a good sign that Alexis wants Beckett to come back to the loft (altho' I'm not sure Beckett's ready to agree to that yet.)
I hope we get to see more of O'Leary.

Love the sentence "Yo meats yeah meets rumble." Cleverly put.
fanficfan39 chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
This is one of those sad but happy moments. Sad to see this glorious story end but so happy to have read and enjoyed it. Your stories are like the gift that just keeps on giving. Looking forward to anything new you write - and will probably revisit some of my old favorites!
Bahamut Slayer chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Not liking pineapple on a pizza? He must have his moments even when the guy invented the smorlette and eats potato chip flavored ice-cream. I wouldn't mind, been introduced to that since a kid in the form of Hawaiian Delight, pizza with chicken and pineapples.

While Castle could have paid for everything, everyone else must have chipped in reasonably. Something that's not expensive and fits Beckett's taste. A Buddha head ornament would be drastic for a house warming gift.

Another story comes to an end. Case solved, Caskett achieved, and a much sweeter ending after overcoming a bitter obstacle.

Will always look forward to your stories!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Thank you for sharing. Always love your stories...especially the cats!
FluffyFierce chapter 18 . 10/9/2017
I guess I'm a little team Beckett because I kind of agree with her view (trading her, not asking HER)...the kids in the park was delightfully written, and O'Leary as Cupid a definite highlight...the angry sex is as they identified a little disconcerting (not really solving anything)...but the last line was a a nice, simple touch...
Norman01 chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
A wonderful story. You are a tremendous writer and I so enjoy your stories. Thank you.
dopeysac chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Thank you for another great Caskett journey! Looking forward to the Halloween stories.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/9/2017
Thank you once again for your generous gift of words that help make my day. Always so thrilled to see your latest story pop up on my screen. Best wishes with your other writing adventure-you can do it!
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »