Reviews for The Celestial Wizard of Fairy Tail
SoraROCK chapter 8 . 5/28
Will look forward for update
CombustionNation chapter 8 . 5/26
Awesome story!
Candyyyyyy chapter 1 . 4/24
oh my gosh I love this story please update
MrAwesome8 chapter 8 . 4/9
Great story, update soon ! :)
draculyn28 chapter 8 . 4/7
Very good, I hope you continue, greetings.
booksandanime17 chapter 8 . 3/26
I really liked how you incorporated Naruto in the original story. I also liked how you expanded celestial magic. I always think that Lucy's magic could have progressed so much more and she had so much potential. Can't wait to see Lucy and Naruto train together. I like this story and I hope that you'll continur to write more of this. Thank you for the chapters and I'll patiently wait for your next update. Thank you for writing. Have a wonderful day.
imgonnadie chapter 8 . 3/24
Excellent story so far.
Neonlyphe chapter 1 . 3/15
Just started reading this...is Mavis his grandma? That would be so cool plus we know that naruto would still call her granny despite how she looks because of her age plus he was on an island and couldn't leave tenrou possibly and they're both blonde
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 8 . 3/13
Suck it Zeref! Naruto accomplishment your goal of resurrecting the dead without being cursed! Whoa!
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 2 . 3/13
Love the fic. Lucy and Naruto are adorable
star chapter 1 . 3/5
I love it ,pls continue it there's not of naruto lucy fanfic and yours is very interesting , p.s hope u update soon
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 2/25
Cool story continue please.
raveman2 chapter 8 . 2/20
Ok, I love how you have added different elements to this story and it has been overblown. I can't say if it will in the future, but I hope it doesn't. Adding weapons from Fatestay Night, if I'm guessing right the 7 Holy Swords that fuses into the Excalibur from Highschool DxD. And you have given Naruto the Holy powers from Tales of Symphonia. I got to tell you I love the Tales of Series, especially Tales of Symphonia it was a game that has stuck to me. Would you be willing to add to Naruto's mystic artes though? Like using the Tech moves like; Grave Blade, Sonic Rain, etc, or giving Naruto different Elemental Mystic Artes. I'm really looking to seeing what happens, there hasn't been many stories I've found enjoyable so I'm happy I've found this. Take care!
littleboyblack17 chapter 1 . 2/19
I love this already
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 8 . 2/13
Fantastic job, keep it up