Reviews for The Hawthorn
Filisgare chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh my goodness, I loved it!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 5/1
I just wanted to comment on the similar idea of your story and Hanako "Fated" story and then I saw your comment at the end. I like your story more because it's not as hurtful as the other one. I didn't read the third story but will definitely have a look at it. Thanks for sharing!
dramione chapter 1 . 4/27
Beautiful.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 4/4
I loved the tree thing!
SeleneBlackburn chapter 1 . 2/24
This was so beautiful...I don't have enough words to describe! Thank you
caprubia chapter 1 . 2/12
Cute story!
TheMourningMadam chapter 1 . 1/28
This is my favorite one shot I’ve read since switching to Dramione shipping. All this old Magick is getting me, Trinkisme. I love love love it. Gah!
WillowOdair chapter 1 . 1/1
This was lovely!
emmahermione03 chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
ok, this was really good.
i loved this twist.
however, i love Hermione they way she is. determined, headstrong, mudblood. Rowling made Hermione a mudblood for a reason.
I really like this story and with Hermione being a nymph and all but i like Hermione mudblood too.
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
love it
clausumcormeum chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Beautiful! I love how Draco learns respect from Hermione's tree counterpart.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Awww, that was a great little story!
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Amazing story! I loved that it was from Draco's POV cause it brought such amazing insight that you don't often get in Dramione fics. And I like how this was a subtle magical creature mate kinda fic. Thanks for writing!
Sissy5286 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Gaeleria chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I loved this! How unique! I loved how Draco used his eighth year to watch and learn, including the bit about Harry. I love how the woods reacted to Hermione's torture. And I especially loved the end. This was really good :)