Reviews for The Economic Power He Knows Not Year 4
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 8/21
I really love happy endings.
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 7/25
Fantastic 4th year! ... I'm guessing this is the last in this series!
Enjoyed reading all 4! .
noreenklose chapter 7 . 5/25
Excellent ending to an Outstanding series.
I have really enjoyed reading the entire series.
Thank you for writing.
My most beloved stories are the "Harry has a brain and USES it" kind. This series was wonderful, and Harry used his brain.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 5/18
SQWEEEEEEEE! Awesome!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/18
#cackles maniacally# Ooooh I soo do LOVE it when Harry is smart inventive and sneaky. XD
Not bad.
Unslaadahsil chapter 7 . 2/23
Kind of a rushed ending.
Considering how the rest of the story was written, I would have expected at least an epilogue of two or three chapters, closing with various details all the plot lines still open.
Not to say it's a bad ending, 'cause it's still interesting. It just feel really rushed.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 7 . 1/13
I have to say that I enjoy this type of clever approach very much and I'm always happy to see how people manage to apply their creativity to this universe without making everything revolve around battles and combat Magic! I could keep waxing poetic about how sweet I think this series is, but I just dropped by to thank you for making my day brighter with your wonderful stories, so thank you very much for your work!
neweldi chapter 7 . 1/8
Thanks, I like it :-)
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
A shut out means being held to 0 points.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
Terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 10/23/2017
Great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
Excellent! Things are going well!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
Fun day! I, too, am surprised that Draco would help. Yet it makes sense also. He has been exposed to new things and a different way of thinking and looking at the world.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
Excellent way to find Crouch JR.