Reviews for The Beast Brothers of Remenant
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2018
I thought he was gonna talk about the birds and the bees at the end
Darthdoom64 chapter 6 . 1/11/2018
When are we gonna see the beast brothers meet Ozpin and interact in the RWBY world
Shadow Joestar chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
KO awesome chapter, Logan and Victor doesn't seem to have a great life when people around thinks of them a monsters though hope they'll get through the hardships.
grim23 chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
awsem .simply awsem.
Shadow Joestar chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
KO awesome chapter, Logan sure is having a tough when he was young but he'll be tougher than that!
unseenw0lf chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Hello just wanted to give you guys something to tide you's over till the chapters over. Also I'm going to put my story ideas on my account page. So anyone wanting to borrow ideas can take from there. To be honest I could just release chapter 3 as is and just make a chapter 4 but I'm trying to make longer chapters going forward so I'm not going to. My prediction is chapter 3 will be around 5 to 6 k long when I'm done maybe longer, but the story update should tell you guys when ive updated it. My plan is to first update Chapter 3 then immediately start chapter 4 however its my birthday so ill not be able to do any work till Tuesday or later. Hope you guys enjoy what chapter threes got in it so far.
TheOkWriter chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
Oh, are you doing it like Wolverine Noir how he's not a mutant but are portal claws. And will he be aging slowly or will he be a teen during the time of team rwby.
Shadow Joestar chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
KO awesome chapter, that girl seem to be nice but hopefully she'll help Logan ignore those stares they're giving him and live a peaceful life.
Shadow Joestar chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
KO nice story, though next time try separating the part when the characters talks ("") into a paragraph.
gemm1mt chapter 1 . 7/16/2017