Reviews for A Tabby and Her Kit
janefanatic chapter 29 . 1/15
This was lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Best fanfic and such a beautiful story
I love the way you explored Minerva and her relationship with Albus.
Thanks for this wonderful story you are a great writer
Guest chapter 29 . 9/28/2016
This is a beautiful story, I love the way it portrays Professor McGonagall. So emotional in many parts and really well written.
Thank you!
This is my favourite Harry Potter fanfic :)
bookworm661 chapter 29 . 4/4/2016
Loved it!
HarryPotterLover chapter 29 . 11/27/2015
That was probably the best Fanfic I have ever read, you are a very talented writer. I loved the romantic element between Dumbeldore and McGonagall, that was probably my favorite part! Please do another about them getting married- the whole of your fans, I being one of them, are most likely mentally begging for it! Great job, and keep up the good work!
SortingHat chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
They forgot to turn on the bugler alarms and home cameras!
SortingHat chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
That *twinkle* in his eye is very dangerous because that means he is scheming something and somebody is going to get killed or seriously hurt in the process.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Thank goodness this is not another of a dozen Harry goes back in time and becomes a stupid burping,crying and pooping baby fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
BTW I don't believe in Christianity but I do believe people have the rights to carry a bible with them either in public or private to read when they need a passage to clear their minds.

I hate church and I can clearly see how close we are to the end times of a one world system and the idea of a mark to buy or sell anything which is why there is a huge push to cell phones by the industry to kill computers because computers make people too smart once they realize the capabilities open computers have.

Cell phones content is controlled and you pay thru the nose for everything. The web is almost nothing but paid content now and they want to have a *kill* switch for mobiles which they claim is to prevent theft.

Glad this site is still free instead of a forced subscription with ads bombarding your computer until you either ad block them or give in from pressure.
Sorting chapter 2 . 9/22/2015

I hate church and I can clearly see how close we are to the end times of having a one world system and the idea of a mark to buy or sell anything which is why there is a huge push to cell phones by the industry to kill computers because computers make people too smart once they realize the capabilities open computers have.

Muggles seem to wreck what they touch once they get into a position of power and forget any promises they ever made.

Cell phones content is extremely controlled and you pay thru the nose for everything and the free apps wind up just sitting there taking away minutes and battery power as 95 percent of free apps suck or is half finished.

The web is almost nothing but paid content now.

Glad this site is still free instead of a forced subscription with ads bombarding your computer to pay up loaded with viruses and spy ware.

One spyware is caleld Gator that frequently pops up on lists of programs with no way to get rid of it even if you do a hard delete.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Even if they didn't abuse Harry the *spare* bedroom is actually quite small and he is actually more comfortable in the cupboard if he can get heat in there to stay warm in the winter.

I'd prefer the cupboard as long as I can have a nice warm sleeping bag with me then just dirty towels they call *blankets*.

English homes are not that big unless you are able to live in the country and get one that was formerly owned by a lord or baron passed down.

I showed Dad a map of the house and we both noticed on a picture the outside car is actually bigger then the living room! The living room at most will fit three maybe four adults squeezed in there and the master bedroom is the next biggest room upstairs.

There are many *fan* drawings of the house but they are not up to scale and exaggerate the size making it more like an American/Canada size then Europe style.

The picture of Dobby the house elf where Harry walks in you can clearly see there is only a few paces between the bed and wall which I think the house elf gets more room where he sleeps!

BTW: Number Four Privet Drive in real life is considered EXECUTIVE living areas so I can't imagine what a *small* flat actually looks like! I was shock to say how tiny things are. No wonder people are grumpy over there and complain about Americans.

In a way I feel for them and would be complaining about greedy Americans too because Americans turn a blind eye when their rights get taken away by both political parties!

Americans need to be thankful how big things are here and work hard to protect the rights to private property instead of letting the nanny panny state control our every breath with a breathing tax if they could.

Everything is made overseas in China now no matter WHERE you shop even if you buy *expensive* things it's still all made in the same place.

Wal Mart is recent years getting some clothes from India and Pakistan which have better quality then Chinese made crap found in the shopping malls.

We are living in a police state now where they can take your property or at least try to just for the hell of it if you speak up and are too *active* making you on the terrorist list especially if you defend the rights to own a bible or carry one in public.
Ria0207 chapter 29 . 7/21/2015
Loved it
tcl7189 chapter 29 . 5/12/2015
What a great story... Glad I found it!
Lorna chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
I really admire the imagery here!