Reviews for A Tabby and Her Kit
Katnissindiapers chapter 1 . 4/10
Ha ha, Sucker! Yo, you left harry at da fucking Durselys'! You deserve to be defiled! (To the blithering idiot and bastard, Dumbledore! Not you, writer! Never you!)
Foreverglfan88 chapter 29 . 2/27
This was such a great story! So original and so touching I loved it! Read it all in three days! GREAT JOB! :D
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
okay I get there is a kid involved so you have to make them seem younger than they are but most of these people are in there 50's or above and in this story they seem like teenagers its a little odd .It like they were all mentally deaged or something
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I love how she just lost a fight with a baby... at first I thought he was the dragons not the angels
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I'm upset that this baby hasn't been changed out of what is sure to be a very messy diaper in more than 24 hours!
NabikiB chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Madam Hooch's name is Rolanda.
FireRebel chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
It was cute. I love Amanda. And Harry too. Getting really OOC. There's a point where the story changes. Granted I know the characters are Albus and Minerva but still I understand backstory is needed but plots seems to be slightly jumpy and attempted to string together. Still really great story overall.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Stoop! I don't know why I'm crying. Probably cause I haven't gotten enough sleep. I'm emotionally vulnerable and this story is hitting the tough spots!
Firerebel chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
This made me cry. It's just so cute. The love Mogonagall shows for baby harry. Granted the whole age thing and speaking is a bit sketchy but I don't know much about children developmental mile stones so let's let it slide.
SilveSun chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Good
Charlie0925 chapter 29 . 5/24/2014
I love, Love, LOVED THIS FIC and the characters you have created here! Awesome writing hun, I sure hope there's a sequel! ;o)
anberry chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Argh. Kill me with the fluff will you? Although... I can't remember if 1-year-olds can rationalize as well as that. Oh well. I will ignore. Because they are both way too damn cute, and I refuse to care.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
So I liked Amanda and Poppy and all their relationships with Harry. I think it just got too into Minerva to be interesting. Sorry
Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Jeez getting depressing quick. Eh too many extra character Mogonagall wayyyy OOC. Honestly skimming mostly.
1sunfun chapter 29 . 5/2/2013