Reviews for Daily life of Saitama, Oh! And A Monster Girl Too (Continued)
Stylus Opium chapter 19 . 7/14
Awwwww...Both Kali and Little Vamp Loli are so cute~

;3
NacNak chapter 19 . 7/14
No! Save Kali! XD
ethan.lukkar chapter 19 . 7/14
Magnificent chapter can’t wait for more please update soon
scl04 chapter 19 . 7/14
It's really good to see you back, the interactions between the Monmusu girls and Saitama and co were awesome and funny and I wonder if Centorea will fight Saitama.

And this vampire girl seems really interesting, I'm eager to see more of her (I enjoyed the final scene too, Kali is really cute even if she's clumsy XD).

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Bye!.
Ben56 chapter 19 . 7/14
Good new chapter, si now a vampire is joining Saitama's family. And the bonus was cute, i will be waiting the next chapter. Thank you.
Hercules8 chapter 19 . 7/14
Nice chapter! Looking forward to the next one. :D
Saber aka I DONT GIVE A DAMN chapter 19 . 7/14
I love this! Plz write more. Also i dont get why people keep saying the writings bad or something? I dont notice it and atleast its not bad to the point where i cant read it. Keep up the good work and maybe improve if people be hating.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 18 . 7/13
I would say kids their age should not be watching the walking dead but then again as a kid I watched Spawn, Fritz the cat which I wish I could forget, my brother playing Conkers bad fur day, Water ship down, scarface and Pulp Fiction which was awesome.
SaintMichael95 chapter 17 . 6/30
I'm sorry I can't read this anymore. I hope you keep practicing, but as it stands what you've written does not do what Meanjojo wrote justice. At all.
SaintMichael95 chapter 16 . 6/30
Seriously, do you have something against proper punctuation? How no one else mentioned this?
SaintMichael95 chapter 14 . 6/30
Oof, omg, dude the quality has taken such a nose dive from what was written by Meanjojo. I mean, there is such a stark contrast from their work and yours. There is almost no punctuation, I.e. periods, commas etc. And the grammar could use a quite bit of work.
SaintMichael95 chapter 4 . 6/30
Omg this was so short... Like, there wasn't anything in this chapter... I mean I literally read it in less than a minute. Please, don't post a chapter unless it's at least 2000 words.
For the next chapter, could it be about the class.
Bucky749 chapter 18 . 6/19
Hope the next chapter will be up soon
Ark19 chapter 18 . 5/30