Reviews for Don't Be Afraid of Tomorrow
solas oiche chapter 14 . 1/20
looking forward to any possible future chapters!
Hellsing's reaper chapter 14 . 4/28/2019
I got afraid for a minute, I thought it was a chapter to tell us it was over ! But no ! I’m so relieved because I love this fic so much, and you stopped on a cliffhanger haha. Good luck with your exams, you’re gonna pass them !
rojy chapter 14 . 4/28/2019
I can feel you. I am have a lot to do too. Good luck!
Kalliko chapter 13 . 12/13/2018
Gah you’re teasing me again! I was legit expecting Ulquiorra and Orihime to talk this chapter? But this worked out anyways. I’ll just wait lol. Also...shipper Mayuri? I know he’s just teasing but still.
Loved the espada comradery! I’m glad Grimmjow is cooperating with Harribel and not causing a ruckus, also was he being slightly bothered by Nelliel’s...admiration for Harribel? Hmmm maybe I’m just reading too much into it lol.
Ok so Luchadora was probably the one attacking those people earlier I’m guessing. I wonder how much trouble she’ll be later on.
Aw I loved how Rukia wants to reach out to Orihime. I loved their tiny glimpses of friendship in the manga so thanks for bringing that back. Kubo just forgot about their relationship for whatever reason...like he did with Orihime and Tatsuki.
Looking forward to the ulquihime reunion next chapter...if that happens lol.
rojy chapter 13 . 12/13/2018
Hope everything is fine and that life has been tolerable for you.
This is great. I am really enjoying the plot and can’t wait fir more but of course your health is more important
LylithB chapter 13 . 12/13/2018
Oh yay ! It's really interesting, and I love the sprinkle of friendly Rukihime you added here. Finally the reunion (ok with a half dead unconscious thing but still) !
I wonder what will happen once Luchadora is killed/destroyed if she's indeed the one imitating Ulquiorra. Really interesting.
TSOHG A MA I chapter 13 . 12/12/2018
I'll bet Luchadora's the one doing the murders in Karakura. Why, though? That's the question.

They said as long as the subject remains alive and doesn't put up too much resistance, she can imitate anyone? Makes sense. I wonder if it works like a parasitic connection to the person she's imitating. In that case, I can see how Ulquiorra would be out of commission for so long, even with Orihime's sprites. Can't be helping with his recovery any, that's for sure, lol. Hopefully putting Luchadora on ice will wake him up :)

Mayuri worries me. Enough said on that point. Maybe he'll be so enamored with Luchadora's ability that he'll trade Ulquiorra for her, haha. Anyway, I don't see him making this easy on anyone involved in the long run.
Kalliko chapter 12 . 9/27/2018
Ok so it seems that Orihime was unintentionally using her shield on Ulquiorra! This is interesting! I really want to know how that happened in the first place. Also yeesh, Mayuri. I hope he doesn’t try to blackmail Orihime or something since the other shinigami captains don’t know that Ulquiorra is there yet. Or is it a good or bad thing that they don’t know?
Also it seems like Grimmjow is kinda in a girl’s club now? Lol
Maybe that missing numeros was the one that was killing people in the beginning? What a mystery
LylithB chapter 12 . 9/26/2018
Yay new chapter. And what a chapter ! This story is so interesting and I'm really glad to know you will write and finish it.
I love the way you write the characters and the plot really intrigues me. Keep up the good work.
TSOHG A MA I chapter 12 . 9/25/2018
Oh my gosh, this is getting really, REALLY interesting.
That flashback with Orihime and Ulquiorra in Hueco Mundo was so sad. But I think it's great that you keep everyone so true to character.
Can't wait to find out what happens with them next, as well as what's happening in Hueco Mundo now...
Akire chapter 11 . 4/17/2018
Oh god, poor Orihime. Mayuri's lab seems like the WORST place to collapse. I wonder why Hueco Mundo is being affected by all this? There's so much going on in Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and even the human world, and i can't wait to see how they're all connected! I'm really excited to see what happens next!
LylithB chapter 11 . 4/3/2018
The plot thickens, it's getting really interesting !
I can't wait to see what will happen. Also I like how you describe Ulquiorra and Orihime's interactions with each other, he's being "nice" to her in his own kind of twisted way.
Kalliko chapter 11 . 4/2/2018
Yay! More Ulquiorra dialogue! I swear he thought her Spanish was really bad lol. Also Ulquiorra apparently seems fine with her referring to him as 'Ulquiorra-san.' I don't know, like he seemed bothered when she called him Ulquiorra-kun in the manga but maybe that's because that term suggests some level of closeness? Just thinking. Ok now I wanna know how that shield formed around Ulquiorra in the first place. I guess Orihime unintentionally did something maybe? That shield has spared Ulquiorra some nasty torture that he would've been subjected to by Mayuri so it's kind of a good thing it's there. And what is going on in Hueco Mundo? Gah! I need answers!
rojy chapter 11 . 4/2/2018
Sorry I am forgetful person :D
This is getting more and more interesting! I can't wait to know what's behind all of that.
XxCrimsonShadowX chapter 10 . 4/1/2018