Reviews for 25 Days of Jyrus
sirius1696 chapter 22 . 3/22
Fake, we all know gay people can't drive
sirius1696 chapter 5 . 3/22
Now I can't the image of Buffy dressed as Rena Rouge from Miraculous Ladybug out of my head
I noticed that some of the chapters are long but others are quite short...not criticizing but could you make them more medium?
Love the chapters o far # YAAAAAAS!
I know this a Jyrus story but could you please include Andi and Buffy in more of the chapters?
Great story so far. Love it!
Like it but so confused on timelines like first they're dating the not then yes then no like clarify pls
CeliaLestial chapter 14 . 12/2/2017
Btw we read the Torah, not the Bible. I kinda quit hebrew school, but I’m also pretty sure that we don’t really believe in hell. And most Jews are pretty okay with homosexuality.
ferard69 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I love this story so much. Youŕe a really good writer, and I always love to read some of these gay stories, since Im gay too. Loved it so much
Andi mack45617 chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Ok this doc is great but I want a coming out fik for Cyrus! Also I want one of Jonah hurting himself so bad that he’s in the hospital with oxygen tubes and ivs (but no missing limbs) and Cyrus comes to see home every day till he wakes up. Also in the hospital fik should have a cute moment with Jonah’s parents
21 Savage chapter 25 . 11/8/2017
Make more
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
Tomorrow: Doing Something Crazy
I think this chapter had that covered
I like the idea of Jonah being defiant too protect Cyrus
Kira H chapter 6 . 11/6/2017
Jonah almost slipping up got my heart rate speeding up, glad he caught on to the lie
Kira H chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
That was really adorale
LeeMona chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Hey I just started watching Andi Mack two weeks ago and I'm hooked. I'm definitely a Jyrus shipper fanboy. I think you did phenomenal with this fan fiction. I would love to see what you do with the character Tanner. I didn't find anything unlikable in this story whatsoever. Everything I liked. I was gagged from the first chapter to the twenty-fifth. Everyone was in character and the situations that were presented were wonderfully done and handled. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/31/2017
No why did it have to end
Guest chapter 25 . 10/31/2017
THIS IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR MY EYES!