Reviews for 25 Days of Jyrus
Andi mack45617 chapter 6 . 11/10
Ok this doc is great but I want a coming out fik for Cyrus! Also I want one of Jonah hurting himself so bad that he’s in the hospital with oxygen tubes and ivs (but no missing limbs) and Cyrus comes to see home every day till he wakes up. Also in the hospital fik should have a cute moment with Jonah’s parents
21 Savage chapter 25 . 11/8
Make more
Tomorrow: Doing Something Crazy
I think this chapter had that covered
I like the idea of Jonah being defiant too protect Cyrus
Kira H chapter 6 . 11/6
Jonah almost slipping up got my heart rate speeding up, glad he caught on to the lie
Kira H chapter 2 . 11/6
That was really adorale
LeeMona chapter 1 . 11/4
Hey I just started watching Andi Mack two weeks ago and I'm hooked. I'm definitely a Jyrus shipper fanboy. I think you did phenomenal with this fan fiction. I would love to see what you do with the character Tanner. I didn't find anything unlikable in this story whatsoever. Everything I liked. I was gagged from the first chapter to the twenty-fifth. Everyone was in character and the situations that were presented were wonderfully done and handled. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
No why did it have to end
THIS IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR MY EYES!
I'm like trying not to scream and cry
Aww "what ever you want babe"
Jonah is also Amber's
Bye Felicia chapter 25 . 10/30
*Applause* great ending to a great story. can't wait to read more of your work
ReddieWhip chapter 25 . 10/30
AWWWWWWWWWW
Bye Felicia chapter 24 . 10/29
Slightly confused because I'm pretty sure you uploaded this before and now I'm seeing it again...?
ReddieWhip chapter 23 . 10/29
That would be a nice touch (okay well not a nice one but an understandable one) if Kyle called Cyrus a slur, whether it be a Jewish one or a gay one. I'm not antisemitic or homophobic I promise!