Reviews for We All Wear Masks
Diantaranya chapter 2 . 5/18
T.T
Diantaranya chapter 1 . 5/18
poor boy
but this might be happen tough
emowoods205 chapter 5 . 9/10/2019
Awee they cuddled how cute! I'm glad Naruto finally got some proper sleep, also Kakashi and Itachi need to hook up already!
emowoods205 chapter 4 . 9/10/2019
Poor Naruto...Sasuke should have comforted him, and awee Itachi's crush on Kakashi is adorable, Kakashi definabtly deserves to have a sweet boyfriend like Itachi after everything he's been through.
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 9/10/2019
Naruto had a crush on Sasuke when he was younger, but now he likes Sasuke even more how cute! Sasuke had a crush on Naruto when he was younger and might still like him! Adorable!
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 9/10/2019
Poor Naruto getting so brutally raped liked that...and his dad didn't even come to see him, Minato didn't come to comfort him or see if he was doing okay, that is so depressing...I CAN'T BELIEVE MINATO DISOWNED NARUTO BECAUSE HE WAS RAPED! WHAT A SHIT FATHER! MINATO DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE NARUTO'S DAD! At least itachi was there for Naruto...even Itachi see's how beautiful Naru is, how sweet, but it looks like Itachi has a thing for Kakashi XD...
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
I feel bad for Naruto he's so lonely...and I'm happy for the Uchiha, I'm happy for Itachi, I'm glad Itachi gets to live out his life in peace, he deserves it.
StressedLemon chapter 11 . 6/25/2019
OMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
I know you probably won't as nothing as been written since 2017, but PLEEEASEE I BEG!
Mikuqueen chapter 11 . 2/24/2019
I hope they find him soon...
Naruto Meowzers chapter 11 . 1/20/2019
And the plot thickens! I was expecting just the Orochimaru plot line, but now there's the Uchiha coup added in? Jeez, cliffhanger! I can't wait to read more!

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
Myhoniahaka chapter 12 . 1/14/2019
Great chapter. The interaction between Sasuke and Itachi felt natural and kind of sweet despite the conversation. Also a little dreadful. I feel bad for Naruto. He was in a bad situation and now it’s just gotten worse. I wonder what’s gonna happen next.
sugarcougar chapter 11 . 10/9/2018
i love this story 3
i can't wait for the next chapter. take your time though.
amaskandamirror chapter 11 . 8/18/2018
I fallen by head over heels for your stories!. Looking forward to what happens next!
inuyasha16451 chapter 11 . 8/13/2018
Awesome chapter. Update soon please
NarutoYaoiIsAwesome chapter 11 . 8/3/2018
Poor Naruto, I feel so bad that he's unhappy with his decision so I hope he comes to his senses soon! It's so cool that Sasuke thinks he has a plan even though the last thing that happened with them was a little violent and probably not the best ice breaker! Can't wait for your next update!