Reviews for We All Wear Masks
Bishi Stan chapter 10 . 7/28/2018
You are an amazing writer and this story is sooooo good. Update soon :)
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 10 . 4/16/2018
I hope Sasuke finds Naruto quickly despite a week already passing I am so fucking sad. And pissed off. Damn fox normally I like Kurama but right now I don't like anyone. EVERYONE needs to be slapped in the face. including Naruto. Man this story is pissing me off but it's so good I can't stop reading it. I hope Naruto isn't with that creeper for too long. Sasuke... Naruto COME BACK! I AM SO UPSET! But I get it. I am not going to lie though the logic Naruto came up with was stupid.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 9 . 4/16/2018
Oh no. Damn what could have saved Naruto was Sasuke telling him that he cares but the idiot didn't.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 8 . 4/16/2018
Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke that ending pissed me off more than I can possibly imagine. I am so pissed off at him.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 7 . 4/16/2018
I have to say I am slightly irritated by Itachi on this one. He should have never did that. It was a terrible idea and this time it will be his fault if something happens to Naruto.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 6 . 4/16/2018
I feel so bad for my homie Itachi because damn he gave it up and that's all he got. I want to punch Kakashi in the face. I get it though he doesn't know but still irritating.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 5 . 4/16/2018
This was a sweet and delicate chapter in my opinion. I get the scared to let anyone touch you aspect very well and I get why he is traumatized and can't get over it I don't think I would be able to either I think it was nice to see that he is okay enough around Sasuke to let the touching come back. Poor Sasuke is going to have to work really hard to get Naruto to open up to him the way he would want later on. There relationship with each other seems to be new again not like they can just jump into something because that wouldn't be healthy at all. I am enjoying this story a lot even if it's all sadness so far.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 4 . 4/16/2018
I feel for both of the teens in this one of course I feel worse for Naruto being the victim and all. But Minato is a real piece of work that needs to be burned.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 3 . 4/16/2018
I feel bad for Naruto but I get why he didn't say anything himself. If Minato stopped Itachi from killing his whole clan I don't get why he is hated by the clan. And if Tobirama was the one that isolated them to begin with why is Minato getting blamed for it? They lived there before he even became Hokage. Not the point Sasuke needs to go back.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 2 . 4/16/2018
Poor Itachi I could feel the guilt he felt and I am glad that he isn't naive about Naruto. I feel bad for Naruto and Minato needs a HUGE ass reality check. So if his son happened to die would he not care because his son wasn't good enough to survive. Someone needs to punch him in the face and take him off his high horse.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
I feel bad for Naruto and you would think that Minato would care more seeing as his wife gave up everything for Naruto to live.
Orchestra Of Order chapter 10 . 4/15/2018
This story is pretty damn nice.
inuyasha16451 chapter 10 . 4/15/2018
Loved it. Awesome chapter. Update soon please
kiratierra chapter 10 . 4/15/2018
I need more please hurry up and upload
NarutoYaoiIsAwesome chapter 10 . 4/15/2018
OMG freaking awesome chapter! I love that you finally explained why Itachi would do something as stupid as sending Naruto out on a mission he obviously ready for. I can't wait to find out what happens with Naruto and Orochimaru and Itachi and Kakashi! Keep on writing my Naruto-Yaoi queen!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »