Reviews for We All Wear Masks
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 4/14/2018
I need to read more. It was so good.
Shunshun chapter 9 . 3/9/2018
Hey. I'm still looking forward for the next chapters. I'm really curious as to where naruto will go.
Passivekat chapter 9 . 2/15/2018
This is very nicely done. I have enjoyed how Itachi and Kakashi are getting along, although I do wish to see those two get together for a real heart to heart instead of just having an intimate moment. They really are adorable together.

I also like How you have written Sasuke and Naruto. I do wish to see them overcome their issues with their families and beat that snake creeps butt! Please make my day. Lol

Great job hon, I eagerly wait for more.
Turtlesarecoolswag chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Kinda wanna read it for the rape but ehhh I can't survive yaoi srry
Loyal1596 chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
Loving the story. Update soon please!
Shunshun chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
Gotta say that your plot is interesting. I am always interested for Sasunaru plots with minato since its rare to find one. I've read your story for the nth time already. I am looking forward as to how the chemistry between naruto and sasuke plays.
Demonscars chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
I can't wait to see where this fic goes. Awesome job!
Iris Evergreen chapter 9 . 9/5/2017
I LIKE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH. i HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON...
aka-chan chapter 9 . 9/3/2017
where did naru want to go?
inuyasha16451 chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
Omg I can't believe he is going to leave. I hope sasuke can stop him.
Aekidna chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
Thanks for updating, can't wait for more!
HeartSNS chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
It certainly reads as if a climax is coming! I kept thinking that O was gonna decide he wants his pretty plaything for his own personal toy and come to scoop him up!
Issues with the village? Dang, there be a lot! Perhaps they all need to burn for a bit under fire from whatevah to learn a lesson LoL!

I like the fluffiness of the boys, the soft side of Sasuke as he tries to reach out yet be so stotic on the outside heh I hope he proves those clan members wrong in their ways of thinking.
Perhaps there gotta be some angst happening and a lover will lash and destroy those who caused the pain! Boo yah! lol

May your muse be with you:)
aka-chan chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
oh no! poor naru.. come here boy i will give you hug.
inuyasha16451 chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
Awesome chapter. Keep them coming.
Aekidna chapter 8 . 8/5/2017
Thanks for the update! I am sure that it must be hard overcoming a writer block, but it seems that you managed perfectly :) Can't wait to know what will happen next! Have a great day!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »