Reviews for We All Wear Masks
Shit.
Poor lil Naru.
I like it. But I wanna see more sexy lol
aka-chan chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
this is getting better. thumbs up!
Narulover247 chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Over protective Sasuke is soo cute but what was Itachi thinking sending Naruto out there like chapter and can't wait to see what happens next :)
ColorfulNympho chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
I can't fucking stand when people write anal sex scenes and there's no lube or preparation... makes me cringe.
Have you ever had anal sex?! Fuck man. Just. No. .
aka-chan chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
woot kakaita woot
inuyasha16451 chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
That was awesome
amagumori chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
I love this story. Angst with a happy ending with SasuNaru is my absolute favorite. I find the story plausible and well written.
AnimeFanGirl2223 chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Guest Reviewer, on the chance that you do continue to read fanfiction, or in the very least check to see if I have responded:

Please know that I do understand where you are coming from! I would love to speak with you about the reasons (in my opinion) why there are far more angsty-Naruto fics than others. If you would be willing, I would like you to make an account so that we can PM (I promise not to ever disclose your screen name).

I can also just keep responding on here if you would like. But in any case, We All Wear Masks is a request fic, meaning another fanfiction user gave me a general theme/plot and I brought it to life. I'd be happy to do the same for you with the characters as close to normal as possible. I just need something to go off of. I find writing stories with Naruto happy-go -lucky to be difficult, but I am up for the challenge.

"Ravens and Foxes" is one of my stories where he is similar to normal and while the series "Only a Shadow can Reach into the Darkness" starts out with him angsty as hell, he changes back into his determined self later. Though I will admit that my stories tend to have Naruto as the tortured soul, even if he eventually comes out of it.

I hope you don't give up on reading fanfiction and that I get a response from you soon! I'd love to give you a story you enjoy reading if you'll help me out just a bit!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I'm the one who talked about Minato and Naruto being out of character. I did not mean to flame. I am a Naruto fan and I love Naruto's and Sasuke's bond a lot. But I am so frustrated that 99.9% of the fics that centers around their relationship make Naruto so angsty and they go out of their way to make him miserable and tortured so he can mop around and make the fic all about "poor Naruto this and poor Naruto that" , while they make Sasuke's life easy.
That's why I'm tired of the same thing repeated in all the fics. There is no originality. Naruto is meant to be a beacon of hope for people not a miserable abused victim. I can barely find a fic where Naruto is the shining hope he is in the manga. It's like they want him to be Sasuke so much ( in the manga Sasuke is the abused victim ) they flip the roles. I want my Naruto ... I guess I will stop reading yaoi fics , I give up.
inuyasha16451 chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
Awesome.
Narulover247 chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
Finally able to review! The development between Sauke and Naruto is going so well, unlike jumping into it you are taking your time letting there relationship grow and it's very well written. The kakashixitachi was soo funny and cute. Then betting on Sasuke's love life. Hehee
The story is progressing very well and I love it alot. And hats off for handling things so well. :)
AnimeFanGirl2223 chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Lol I think I like this story even more now that it's getting such a rise out of people *cough cough, guest reviewer, cough cough*

But thank you for your input anyway. You're review of "Kill yourself, delusional fucked up virgin fag" was highly insightful and ridiculously hilarious. I look forward to more like it from any other lonely and angry tween out there!

Don't worry! Life gets much better when you are older! Please enjoy the rest of my stories/chapters! Watashi wa dete iru!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Kill yourself, delusional fucked up virgin fag.
NarutoYaoiIsAwesome chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
Awww! That was so sweet! And I love how you are developing the relationship between Kakashi and Itachi too!
inuyasha16451 chapter 4 . 7/19/2017