Reviews for Bobby B Saves The Day
whitetigercub chapter 1 . 7/19/2022
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for giving us a Bobby B. to be proud of. Again, I am loving this! I will admit to loving an omake or two giving a few of the other pov and their reactions to this absolutely divine King.

I must admit that this is the most I have ever reviewed to a single author, for which you deserve every bit of praise, or perhaps the most I have ever reviewed at all. Sorry if I am overly gushing but I adore it. Might I put a bug in your ear about a Bobby B. who realizes who Jon is instantly and raises him properly because of his love for Lyanna? I am a lousy writer but would love to see that idea come to life.
GruesomeChaos chapter 1 . 7/5/2022
Somehow the idea that Jon and Mya could have 31 kids is perfectly understandable. What with Jon being not just Rhaegar’s son, who was the oldest of 11 (yes, I am counting the 3 miscarriages) but he’s Lya’s son as well and there was hardly ever a Stark that DIDN’T have at least two children. Add in the fact that Cragan Stark had 10 children and mix it all with the fact that Mya is Robert’s and I’m honestly surprised they didn’t have MORE kids
SLappYNano chapter 1 . 6/13/2022
you will always be remembered Bobby B
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2022
Holy shit this was great
GruesomeChaos chapter 1 . 1/27/2022
I loved this. Saved so that I can come back when I need a laughed
anindhitania238 chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
i freakin love it!3
jltavare chapter 1 . 10/17/2021
I absolutely loved this. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
i just found this and thought it to be glorious. a little bit under-edited and not following the generally advised principle of "show, not tell" but the plot was just the right amount of cracky to ... well, crack a few smiles during the read. thanks for sharing!
jayod chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
Lol. Ultimate fix it fic. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2021
s
P.K.D. Heshan Um chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
That is hillarious
Dzarsos chapter 1 . 4/16/2021
This is the most horribly written piece of absolute awesomeness that I have ever read on this site. My brain was screaming at all the misspellings, fucked up sentences, and incorrect words, but at the same time, the premise was so damn entertaining that I carried right on through.

Please keep writing, and please get yourself a damn beta.
Gouravsilentreader chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Awesome story
Love it
Literary Consumer chapter 1 . 2/22/2021
This was brilliant
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 1/1/2021
That made me laugh/cry! So funny!