Reviews for Can You Hear Me Now?
iloveyou1234 chapter 1 . 8/21
So nice!
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 7/8
Short and sweet, I really enjoyed this. Little flicks into the moments of hilarity and anxiety, this was a very touching peak into what Tony must go through when he gets those calls from Peter... I'd love to see more but this works marvelously by itself. It's always fun seeing a story from a unique perspective and I liked that you get to fill in the gaps / use your imagination for some parts just like Tony has to here. This is a really nice idea. I also enjoyed your writing style :)

hope
Hilarity, concern, guilt, tension, more hilarity, and - whoa, what you killed - phew, no, you didn't.
Short and rapid-fire, but fun and engaging! Thanks for that.

Ariel_of_Narnia
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 5/12
I think I've read this before but hey still fab! Poor Tony you may not want kids but too late you have one now
jj chapter 1 . 3/20
wowsa nicely done
SkySorrow chapter 1 . 2/27
This had me laughing SO hard, especially the parts about Leed's & MJ's getting a hold of the suit and Tony going grey and being grateful that he (cough, cough) doesn't have kids! Another great one-shot! SS
Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew chapter 1 . 2/10
This was heart wrenching
In other words EPIC wish you had more
chibijenn4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Sweet
fakelysmile chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
okay, that ending was-
it was so nice and kinda funny and then its heart breaking suddenly...
great job tho, love the fic
JustBlossom chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
omigosh. this is the perfect blend of funny and heart breaking. thank you so much for sharing!
xyrance chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
my iron!dad feels omg I loved this
Receneck chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Omg I loved this, I wish there was more!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I just saw "Spiderman: Homecoming" a few days ago, and this was everything I didn't know I needed to follow up on the movie. Every character voice is absolutely perfect. It's hilarious. It's poignant. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
This is super sweet.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Loved it. Dad!Tony is the best